Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

I think both sides had an ample amount of time to make their case. Now it's time to leave the verdict in the hands of the people.

I'll make the poll now.​

Let me give you a bit of legal advice...

As a judge with years of experience, I feel your defense could have benefited from the plaintiff bringing up the case of obfresh vs sleepwalkingintrillkaviowhoeverthehellheis.

Ginger consulted with the proper channels when she felt threatened by unwanted advances. Can the plaintiff say she took the proper steps to stop unwanted adavmces from a peeson that she previously had a more than amicable e-lationshop with?
As lawyer, I'd say this is irrelevant, @Goldie (The admin of this site) approached whis so she took the proper channels.

Why you standing up for this deviant b?

Poll is up and will close in 3 hours, that should give everyone a chance to deliberate

As lawyer, I'd say this is irrelevant, @Goldie (The admin of this site) approached whis so she took the proper channels.

Why you standing up for this deviant b?

Just an observation, council. My aforementioned question should have no relevance in the case at hand.

It is in the hands of the jurors now.

I’m scared to go back into the thread and read this nigga post. That shit had me ugly crying laughing.

The pics and all.

This job was a very tall order on very short notice, in case you didn't get it by now, if you were in my position you'd come up short.
Very much like this jk, you tried to hard to be more clever than you needed to be

You had one job, provide proof of him harassing Whis and you dropped the ball.

Yeah...next e-crime I commit...I'll be sure to call the Law Offices of Du & Associates

Very much like this jk, you tried to hard to be more clever than you needed to be

You had one job, provide proof of him harassing Whis and you dropped the ball.
I got a confession, and provided plenty of evidence to prove the harassment. What more could you want?

And what makes it even funnier is, if you've watched Seinfeld, you know , Germs is the Kramer of ABW lol

If I'm victorious, I'll be celebrating by announcing my return to the x-rated thread.

If I win, that is...

We’ll see when the verdict comes down.
The verdict doesn't matter, the defendant literally said it was his nature to harass women. Lol, stop with the concern trolling, you already know you think he's innocent, don't try to absolve yourself of guilt by blaming me for being a "bad" lawyer. Same for you judah, I peep the cosign on the chi's post.

Back