Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

last I recall, LOL stands for laughing out loud, not look over her lustfully

I lol at everyone, it doesn't mean they should shoot their shot.

last I recall, LOL stands for laughing out loud, not look over her lustfully

I lol at everyone, it doesn't mean they should shoot their shot.
Ok so u are here..first and foremost Mrs.Eye id like to think u for being here

2D68DD72-0590-498A-8D65-93D435672ED6.jpeg

Now..prior to ur current relationship..Did u and did u not receive a pizil pic from ur boy Germs?

Mrs.Eye, is like to remind u that ur under oath

This is true @Whispering Eye , you are under oath

hqdefault.jpg

Mrs.Eye, do u recall speaking to me with disgust after viewing said pic and asking for no more communications with me because of it?

That being the basis for our interactions, at what point is it no longer friendly and becomes harassment? When she ask me to stop, did I not?

Mrs.Eye, do u recall speaking to me with disgust after viewing said pic and asking for no more communications with me because of it?
Oh Germs... You really wanna know what happened? I offered your alleged d pic to the women of the x-rated thread and was met with a resounding 'no thank you'. I felt bad for you so I sent you an encouraging word to make you feel better. Something to make you think your pic matters to somebody. Though, as I stated, it mattered to no one.

That's if I had the pic to begin with... Which I don't recall

Oh Germs... You really wanna know what happened? I offered your alleged d pic to the women of the x-rated thread and was met with a resounding 'no thank you'. I felt bad for you so I sent you an encouraging word to make you feel better. Something to make you think your pic matters to somebody. Though, as I stated, it mattered to no one.

Gawd damn

I believe this was hastily accused based on her current mood at the time, and not based on a history of harassment as she had stated. Thus I believe this case should be thrown out.

And by the way Mrs.Eye
90F88601-0E08-4016-9DD9-D13E5DB93333.gif

Back