Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

View attachment 14974

That statement wasn’t consistent with her other interactions
Notice, he dodged the question.........further proof of the defendants untrustworthy nature............

Let's call the "interactions" for what they were, harassment, plain and simple. People, we have a married man, who despite repeated rejection continued to harasses my client, this could your sisters, your daughters, your nieces, your aunts, or even your mothers. Nothing is off limits to this man, he is a deviant in the purest sense of the word.

Germs, why do you engage in such behavior?

Let's call the "interactions" for what they were, harassment, plain and simple. People, we have a married man, who despite repeated rejection continued to harasses my client, this could your sisters, your daughters, your nieces, your aunts, or even your mothers. Nothing is off limits to this man, he is a deviant in the purest sense of the word.

Germs, why do you engage in such behavior?

Cause
7D512CED-3FAF-44B6-8498-87F5F423FAA8.jpeg

When she sends me a pm asking me to settle out of court when I’m the supposed assaulter and she’s the victim..it don’t seem kosher to me

568633D6-765F-485F-B9FD-2806E5C84586.gif

How bout u...Council

Cause
View attachment 14975

When she sends me a pm asking me to settle out of court when I’m the supposed assaulter and she’s the victim..it don’t seem kosher to me

View attachment 14976

How bout u...Council
Objection, this is a classic move of the goal posts, this does not pertain to my question in the slightest.

@Goldie Your honor this is the second time that the defendant has dodged my question, he must face reprisal for this

How much longer is this going to go on?

We should have a verdict before COB today

That too was an irrelevant answer to my question, you can't even stay on topic. Your ducking and dodging my questions because they prove your deviant nature.
Why do I chase the cat, when tho I’m married dog wit pups...
52E672E5-761F-4366-8957-95604B2628C6.gif

Human nature I suppose, what’s ur point?

Human nature I suppose, what’s ur point?
I don't see judah, du, or rasta dread displaying this deviant behavior. They're all upstanding married black men with children, none of them engage in deviant behavior like you do. It's especially telling that you think this is human nature and thus "normal", it begs the question:

What does a germ know about being human?

I don't see judah, du, or rasta dread displaying this deviant behavior. They're all upstanding married black men with children, none of them engage in deviant behavior like you do. It's especially telling that you think this is human nature and thus "normal", it begs the question:

What does a germ know about being human?
How is this relevant to her case?

If I sell drugs and ur a cop, does it make it right for u to kill me?

Two wrongs make a right, my infidelities means she’s allowed to falsely accuse me?

This is the ABW u want?

giphy.gif

my infidelities
Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

And I rest my case, jury, this is about as near an admission of guilt as I've ever seen. The man cannot control himself from his own predatorial nature. Again, I ask you to think of your female relatives and friends, would you want this deviant to freely roam the e-streets harassing woman? He's the abw roy moore, if he gets away with this, it sets a disgusting precedent.

The defendant may have the floor

OK..

Exhibit A

D4D51584-6DEF-4983-AF6A-B3BC35AA37C7.png
My sexual nature of posting

F5493527-B8A5-408E-B4C6-F88701FEB690.png
First lemme state Mrs.Eye seems amused, and with that I call Mrs.Eye to the stand

Could u please concur and quote this and post present ma’am

Back