Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

My ego feels no damage when dealing with non objective matters. It's immune to public opinion.

Did you miss the word "jurors in there"?

Reading is essential my friend

Is this not pretend court, you are a attorney and she's a so called victim so neither of you should be voting as a jury. Stop trying to find loopholes because you're losing

I got a married man to admit he harassed a women, do I really to find the quote b? Are you really this dense?
Did he admit he harassed Whis? Nah.

You couldn’t even get ya witnesses here to take the stand b

If he prosecutor is anything like you, Weinstein gonna be back to strong arming chicks before the summer blockbusters are released

Did he admit he harassed Whis? Nah.

You couldn’t even get ya witnesses here to take the stand b

If he prosecutor is anything like you, Weinstein gonna be back to strong arming chicks before the summer blockbusters are released
Again, yeah he did, I didn't even need the witnesses since he copped to it.

Is this not pretend court, you are a attorney and she's a so called victim so neither of you should be voting as a jury. Stop trying to find loopholes because you're losing
Ah yes, "pretend" is a topic you know all too well

Lets be real, Germs ain't said nothing these other dudes ain't said about her breast when she post them. Why she not bringing charges against them.

You say some dumb shit but this takes the cake

You dropped the ball, period.
Why does this have you in your feelings so bad? You've been barking at my feet like the taco bell dog all day.

giphy.webp

Back