Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

All The women leaving after hearing the results of this "trial" like.....

c76656b119b3e8eb1630ff0cd0ded543.gif
Bey's titties in this gif are looking almost as amazing as I imagine (yes imagination land niggas) yours to be.

Bey's titties in this gif are looking almost as amazing as I imagine (yes imagination land niggas) yours to be.

Titties are what brought this thread on. I think we should refrain for at least another hour and a half

All The women leaving after hearing the results of this "trial" like.....

c76656b119b3e8eb1630ff0cd0ded543.gif
I’m a let you leave but I gotta ask as you take this pilgrimage.....where were you when Josh was struggling for witnesses?

Honestly I wasn't expecting a public verdict. I thought Goldie was going have us jury members in a private dm for us to deliberate. Lol

tenor.gif

I wasn't called as a witness nor @'d.
I didn't know we could just volunteer ..What kind justice system is this?
:tuh:
Blame who? Josh.

Had a willing witness, didn’t call you.

The nigga didn’t even call or cross his own client smh

I hope he ain’t charge for this epic failure

Blame who? Josh.

Had a willing witness, didn’t call you.

The nigga didn’t even call or cross his own client smh

I hope he ain’t charge for this epic failure
I regret ever taking this lawyer job, it's nothing but mfs in the peanut gallery playing internet johnnie cochran.

"Josh should've brought out the character witness and buried germ's defense" niggas been watching too much law and order

the judge originally said sustained. then he said over rule. Is he overruling the sustained? or is he sustaining the over ruled?

and what about the statement? is the statement stricken from the record? is the statement itself to be sustained to begin with? or will we overrule the overrule?

If we overrule the overrule, then we have to sustain the sustainment.

which ultimately means that any statement made no pertaining to Mrs Eye should be stricken from all records until sustainment of the overrule is clarified.

bdc495db22215b7d18022ff81952d38b--chiles-the-finale.jpg

tenor.gif

Post of the year right here.

Now that I've gotten my jokes out

And I don't hide the fact that I think allergens is creepy af, I gotta give him his props. He defended himself very well.

He is guilty af. Make no mistake about it but Josh, fam, you were not prepared. This should've been a slam dunk conviction but he had counters to the evidence (flimsy) that you mentioned.

I think had Josh taken time and gone back through previous threads and posts, this is an open and shut case. Maybe he would've gotten a guilty verdict had he charged germs with something else.

With that said, I think in the future. The case should be announced and a minimum of two days to prepare for trial. I will give Josh a ton of credit for doing this with short notice. I just don't think he sealed the deal and left too many things unsettled.

Also, an actual panel of jurors perhaps. That way people know in advance they need to be around

This was a good thread though

And I don't hide the fact that I think allergens is creepy af, I gotta give him his props. He defended himself very well.

He is guilty af. Make no mistake about it but Josh, fam, you were not prepared. This should've been a slam dunk conviction but he had counters to the evidence (flimsy) that you mentioned.

I think had Josh taken time and gone back through previous threads and posts, this is an open and shut case. Maybe he would've gotten a guilty verdict had he charged germs with something else.

With that said, I think in the future. The case should be announced and a minimum of two days to prepare for trial. I will give Josh a ton of credit for doing this with short notice. I just don't think he sealed the deal and left too many things unsettled.

Also, an actual panel of jurors perhaps. That way people know in advance they need to be around

Let’s see if he gonna give you as much grief for calling him a shitty lawyer.....

Taking this into consideration it's only fair that this be ruled a mistrial, and be rescheduled for a later date.

Also, why didn't you vote? Did that little sprinkle of snow yall got today ruin your internet sebastian?

Nigga said a mistrial smh

@Whispering Eye if you wanna file a suit against Josh I’d gladly take the case pro bono

I have it on good authority he was in Germs pm colluding to get him off, pause

Back