Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmmm this is funny. But why i wonder is it on the people of ABW to make it super comfortable for non black people to say whatever? Isnt this our space does it nit have black in the title. Yall wanna BET with AJ and Free and Big Tigger or you wanna be BET with the Game and Martin reruns?

Hmmmmm this is funny. But why i wonder is it on the people of ABW to make it super comfortable for non black people to say whatever? Isnt this our space does it nit have black in the title. Yall wanna BET with AJ and Free and Big Tigger or you wanna be BET with the Game and Martin reruns?
Can we trade out The Game for maybe Fresh Prince or something?

Was gon say idek this guy, but he's been on ignore since he made a post about all the women he could've raped or something of the matter. Don't know if it was a joke, but it was tasteless, disgusting, and most of all, unfunny.

Garbage.

Was gon say idek this guy, but he's been on ignore since he made a post about all the women he could've raped or something of the matter. Don't know if it was a joke, but it was tasteless, disgusting, and most of all, unfunny.

Garbage.
Do you remember the thread?

I don't think they'd be super comfortable if they were constantly challenged by blacks.

But if they banned......

So non blacks should just lurk the site and not participate in any threads

Or are is the consensus to hand pick the threads where their opinions are wanted?

The thread in question didn't seem very black only inclusive imo

Reactions: Az
If they banned they a non factor. We deal with crazy white folks literally often in real life why online too?
Fair enough

Looks like Blac's about to show a pattern of misconduct on his behalf so I'm more speaking about other non blacks on the site.

Do you think we should take the totalitarian approach and ban a non black person for a statement made in 1 thread on one subject they may or may not be offensive in nature to some black members?

Back