Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shut up nigga, just say you didn't wanna cross ol girl. I'll respect that instead of you saying shit like this
do you have access to the mod room?

no you say??

then be quiet...again, you have no idea what you're talking about

Each and every one of you, from the jackass who banned him to the followers who know he shouldn't have been banned but to scared to do something about it
What would you have done?

If you were a mod.....

do you have access to the mod room?

no you say??

then be quiet...again, you have no idea what you're talking about

Shut up nigga, that chick got your balls in a vice grip. I don't need to be in the mod room to see that

First of all “freedom of speech” doesn’t apply to your client because he’s Canadian, and second of all, even if you say he has “freedom of speech”, there are consequences for saying things out of pocket. Roseann Barr recently made disparaging comments and was subsequently fired from her show. She was well within her rights to use her freedom of speech and her employer, who is a private company had the right to fire anyone for conduct that violates company policy.

@Preach2Teach counter?

Yes I would have, I'm petty
I ain't that petty fam

I don't disagree with her banning either. Not in its totality anyway. He had to take a seat. I am interested in the results of this case however

What's funny is the same idiots who be saying you shouldn't be hurt or in your feelings by words on the internet are the ones who are hurt and in their feelings over words on the internet

Seems like I’m the mod he has an issue with. Lmaoooooooo

Yet and STILL damn near every ban has to go or went through THE SITE OWNER. Yet “y’all mods” get the blame.

Hilarity.

Back