Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unban him at once.

If I tell a non black fuck all the muthafuckas in his family tree I can't be mad he said it back to me. Mod without feelings or quit modding.
Name names sir

These mods need to know they fucking up outchea

Your honor I am still gathering my evidence but I will make a brief statement with what I already have.

My client Lucien is an upstanding poster who may have made an error (still gathering evidence) he is the kind of man to help an old lady cross the street and carry her bags no matter the women's race, this case is not only based on race but it also ties in with freedom of speech, you Americans hold freedom of speech in very high regards am I right? or is freedom of speech only upheld as long as the speech is something you agree with? I have encountered many racist remarks over the years because I am white should we now ban all of those people to? and don't give me the bullshit "black people can't be racist" because that argument sounds like some shit Hitler would have said, all we are asking for is a fair trial here...or is the freedom of speech dead?

tenor.gif

Your honor I am still gathering my evidence but I will make a brief statement with what I already have.

My client Lucien is an upstanding poster who may have made an error (still gathering evidence) he is the kind of man to help an old lady cross the street and carry her bags no matter the women's race, this case is not only based on race but it also ties in with freedom of speech, you Americans hold freedom of speech in very high regards am I right? or is freedom of speech only upheld as long as the speech is something you agree with? I have encountered many racist remarks over the years because I am white should we now ban all of those people to? and don't give me the bullshit "black people can't be racist" because that argument sounds like some shit Hitler would have said, all we are asking for is a fair trial here...or is the freedom of speech dead?

giphy.gif

First of all “freedom of speech” doesn’t apply to your client because he’s Canadian, and second of all, even if you say he has “freedom of speech”, there are consequences for saying things out of pocket. Roseann Barr recently made disparaging comments and was subsequently fired from her show. She was well within her rights to use her freedom of speech and her employer, who is a private company had the right to fire anyone for conduct that violates company policy.

Each and every one of you, from the jackass who banned him to the followers who know he shouldn't have been banned but to scared to do something about it

you have no clue of what you are talking about LMAO

Back