Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are reading more into it than it actually said
Exactly so that’s why I had to change my vote. Why be on a site where people are misunderstanding you? Don’t you agree? I’m sure stormfront will be more understanding of your views.

If that’s how you feel then why are you still defending your stance?

Cause he can get away with it. Literally styling on us.
Niggas on some turn the other cheek shit as always tho. Dude just said straight he knows what it was, what it is and don't give a fuck.

Get what, that it was offensive and insensitive? I acknowledged it's a cruel and hypocritical view.

I never said I don't give a fuck. I regret what it was understood as but I didn't write that to advance white supremacy or justify slavery

Cause he can get away with it. Literally styling on us.
Niggas on some turn the other cheek shit as always tho. Dude just said straight he knows what it was, what it is and don't give a fuck.

Turn the other cheek like Drake Blackface?

Just messing with you lil nigga

Turn the other cheek like Drake Blackface

Just messing with you lil nigga

I could never be your lil nigga physically or figuratively. Stick to what's going on in the thread or go find HellCzar or some other fuck head to play with.

I could never be your lil nigga physically or figuratively. Stick to what's going on in the thread or go find HellCzar or some other fuck head to play with.

Nigga

I made a joke and you In your feelings.

I father you. I gave you your name nigga

Besides Infamous and VIBE....

No non black posters were in the Antwon Rose thread.

Think about that shit.

Back