Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last super dedicated contrarian turned out to be a gotdamn sexual deviant that diddled the mentally handicapped.

Just throwing that out there.
yea....that nigga always got on my damn nerves.

i felt bad when all that shit came out tho.....

i didnt know that pulls chicks was cause they couldnt pull back

yea....that nigga always got on my damn nerves.

i felt bad when all that shit came out tho.....

i didnt know that pulls chicks was cause they couldnt pull back

Yea... I say we ban him off the strong possibility that he collects crystal unicorns and russian nesting dolls.

I don't know who killed that man I wasn't there...all I know is that he had a dream and it sounded beautiful.
excuse me your honor,

this is strike two.

i am ready for a deal.
how about we ban @Preach2Teach and keep @LUClEN

it seems like mr preach has no sensitivity towards the plight of the americans black man. simply because he dwells with racist UK half viking IRA terrorists that want to take down the queen and black people.
He wants to preserve anything white. even only the white side of hybrid people.

This man had a masturbation problem because he loved to see his own ejaculate, because it was white.
he cuts the ends of his mayonnaise sandwiches because the ends interfere with the all white bread or (bred).

he only eats white chocolate and uses the er at the end of a insulting term we as people take offense to.

Now this man makes fun of MLK. all he knows is the man had a dread?

hes on the blackest site we visit outside of militant negrow cracka hunters and he doesnt know about our history?

ban him
ban him now.
whip his ass then ban him again

Before the court makes it's final decision I would like to make my closing statement.

Being Canadian, I don't think I will ever know the pains of history the way posters here do. It's clear from what I wrote that I'm far enough removed from that to luckily not feel it echo through every experience in my life the way it does in many of yours. I didn't write that post to imply that history was justified, merely that it happened and could have gone any other way. There is no teleology.

I fully accept this court's decision going forward.

Also, Biggie > Tupac
Permanent ban.

Vote changed.

Back