Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm up late and throwed as fuck and I just thought of something....

If ABW was a nation, can white posters be racist since they have no power and are outnumbered here?

The owner black and most of the mods black, this like a opposite America on this bitch....

That being said...@Goldie get rid of all the crakkkas.

:sayit:

Bruh

Just answer the damn question

He did, but for some reason he doesn't want to give a straight answer.

He said his family is black and his mother is black so, just due to his mother being black.......he's 50% black.

Which means most people who see him are probably going to see him as a black person.

He did, but for some reason he doesn't want to give a straight answer.

He said his family is black and his mother is black so, just due to his mother being black.......he's 50% black.

Which means most people who see him are probably going to see him as a black person.

Y’all fuckin or something?

2400D888-C73D-4B91-BF57-25FBE4D27AA5.gif

Jk

Before the court makes it's final decision I would like to make my closing statement.

Being Canadian, I don't think I will ever know the pains of history the way posters here do. It's clear from what I wrote that I'm far enough removed from that to luckily not feel it echo through every experience in my life the way it does in many of yours. I didn't write that post to imply that history was justified, merely that it happened and could have gone any other way. There is no teleology.

I fully accept this court's decision going forward.

Also, Biggie > Tupac

i ask if the court could dismiss the representation of the otehr side......

he is a maniac who does not beleive in truths.

that fact that hes white taints his defense,

your honor....please ask mr @Preach2Teach what these are.

220px-Circle_-_black_simple.svg.png
dvd.jpg

earth-spinning-rotating-animation-54.gif

cd-animated-gif-9.gif

It has been proven that @Preach2Teach is on medication and doesn know the difference between a spinning globe and a spinning disk.

I move to have him removed from this case since he thinks we all live on a spinning disk and not a spinning globe.

and because hes white, he thinks his word is truth over fact and science.

how can expect him to abide by the rules of the court and law?

he's white, he will just move the goal post..

im done for now your honor.

Last edited:
Back