Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The question is flawed and you know it.
Bro

If you not black it is what it is. Just conduct yourself accordingly and you will be fine bro. Let this be a lesson

All this mental mind deep question reasoning aint needed bruh...

You either black or you aint

If you see people as people and not a color, why not comment on the issues AND positive we have as a BLACK race?

Crickets....

My final words to you.

You’ve lurked this site for quite some time. You can’t tell me you haven’t seen some of the threads discussing black issues and greatness. They aren’t a dime a dozen.

I’m not believing it. We’re done here. At least I am.

Bro

If you not black it is what it is. Just conduct yourself accordingly and you will be fine bro. Let this be a lesson

All this mental mind deep question reasoning aint needed bruh...

You either black or you aint

Except its not like that. For how long was one drop rule in effect? Do I look black? Most of the time no (if I grow my hair out the curls throw people off). Is my family black? Yes. Is my mother black? Yes. Is her mother black? Yes. But if trayvon looked like me he'd be alive right now.

I looked at is more as a snide remark im response to what you said.

But feelings aside, what he said wasnt incorrect.

What's the metric for trying in that context bro? It's a loaded sentence that implies the superior hardworking white people (who harnessed millions of slaves and raped most of the planet to get to that point) put forth the hardwork to imperially subject our people to what they did. It implys that our ancestors were simply lying down waiting for their fate.

It's one that is constantly used on websites like stormfront.

Is that what you want to endorse?

Last edited:
Except its not like that. For how long was one drop rule in effect? Do I look black? Most of the time no (if I grow my hair out the curls throw people off). Is my family black? Yes. Is my mother black? Yes. Is her mother black? Yes. But if trayvon looked like me he'd be alive right now.

:sayit:

Bruh

Just answer the damn question

It wasn’t a positive thread or I would have done just that.

I don’t have a problem commenting positive things on black folks.

I not only dated black males as @Hellczar mentioned but I have Black immediate family but in no way am I trying to say I know your burdens or that I know what it’s like to be black.

I do know what it’s like to be Hispanic though and it’s not easy either, but I won’t let that stop me from prospering or treating people fairly.

Waits for a wack or no sign even though I didn’t say nun bad.

What's the metric for trying in that context bro? It's a loaded sentence that implies the superior hardworking white people (who harnessed millions of slaves and raped most of the planet to get to that point) put forth the the hardwork to imperially subject our people to what they did. It implys that our ancestors were simply lying down waiting for their fate.

It's one that is constantly used on websites like stormfront.

Is that what you want to endorse?

The implication is that if history had been the other way it would have been written the other way. Haiti proved that.

Dude is not black. Smmfh. Y'all falling for the okie doke.

Are you ignoring me again because I’m getting too close to a real answer?

What boxes do you check under the race question. This the third time I’ve asked.

Crickets....

My final words to you.

You’ve lurked this site for quite some time. You can’t tell me you haven’t seen some of the threads discussing black issues and greatness. They aren’t a dime a dozen.

I’m not believing it. We’re done here. At least I am.

Crickets?
Not all of us sit on our phones while being paid to work nor do I sit here watching my phone refreshing it every minute to see who commented.
I have a life and things to entertain myself with other than the internet.

If I said I hadn’t really seen the threads you talking about then ISWIS.

Unless I seen it on the forum page and someone commenting on it then yes I never seen it.

I don’t need your approval on what I seen or haven’t seen. :)

Dude is not black. Smmfh. Y'all falling for the okie doke.

But I'm not fully white either. So racially where does that put me? If only there was some word that meant someone was a combination of things. Something with an M... Hmmm

Are you ignoring me again because I’m getting too close to a real answer?

What boxes do you check under the race question. This the third time I’ve asked.

All of the ones that apply. Usually some combination Black, Hispanic, Native, and European.

The implication is that if history had been the other way it would have been written the other way. Haiti proved that.

Using the one shining example to condemn the rest of the hundreds of attempts at freedom by everyone raped by the west is intellectually weak at best, supremacist at worst

Back