Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think anybody said this should be a blacks only site. Nobody banned for being non black but you cant just chime into deep issues with no understanding.
You say this but lost your shit with me when I joined the thread when speaking on light skinned women. Never once did I say anything about race but yet I still caught fire for it?

You can’t say one thing and mean another?

You say this but lost your shit with me when I joined the thread when speaking on light skinned women. Never once did I say anything about race but yet I still caught fire for it?

You can’t say one thing and mean another?

You caught fire because you was on some lightskin people got it bad too but you not even black.

You caught fire because you was on some lightskin people got it bad too but you not even black.

Like I said I didn’t mention race in that thread and my name was brought up so why wouldn’t I speak on it?

Seems some others understood where I was coming from but I can’t expect ignorant people to understand.

I didn’t know all light skinned people were black...

My bad...

Not!!!

You said I'm never present in ANY threads about black issues. I provided three examples that contradict that.
I didn’t say YOU, specifically. However, you did prove to me in three post that you were in some. Hence the “thanks man”.

Why can’t I get an answer on your race though? You seem to answer everything but that.

I didn’t say YOU, specifically. However, you did prove to me in three post that you were in some. Hence the “thanks man”.

Why can’t I get an answer on your race though? You seem to answer everything but that.

You have to define race. How much Black or Latino or Native or French do I need to be to be a race?

If you speaking to me then just say it and I will gladly respond.
I mean you is the one who keeps saying to name names right?
I haven’t been here for the past month or more.
I so happened to come back to @Hellczar having my name in his mouth and that’s how I got involved.
I don’t have a problem participating in positive black related threads.
Anything else?

I don’t have to define it. Do they define it for you when you fill out forms that ask for your race?

I check all the boxes that apply. So, you're asking how I identify? That's troubling. What if I say Black? Dolezal tried that and it didn't work that way. Race apparently isn't just how you see yourself. If i say I'm one thing and nobody accepts it then am I still that thing?

I'm racially ambiguous. People have asked me if I'm Arab, Mexican, Brazilian, South American, Filipino, Portuguese, and even Chinese. I see myself as mixed.

If you speaking to me then just say it and I will gladly respond.
I mean you is the one who keeps saying to name names right?
I haven’t been here for the past month or more.
I so happened to come back to @Hellczar having my name in his mouth and that’s how I got involved.
I don’t have a problem participating in positive black related threads.
Anything else?
You need some attention right now? I got you.
It wasn’t specific to one poster, however if the shoe fits, wear it. My comment was general and looks like you fit the bill because you’re hollering.

You have no problem with doing, yet you never done it. Unless shown otherwise. Why?

You yourself say you look at a person as a person and not a color, cool I fucks with it. Have you been in the Black Excellence thread?

I check all the boxes that apply. So, you're asking how I identify? That's troubling. What if I say Black? Dolezal tried that and it didn't work that way. Race apparently isn't just how you see yourself. If i say I'm one thing and nobody accepts it then am I still that thing?

I'm racially ambiguous. People have asked me if I'm Arab, Mexican, Brazilian, South American, Filipino, Portuguese, and even Chinese. I see myself as mixed.
What boxes apply?

Dont be trying to pull that Tiger Woods shit b

You need some attention right now? I got you.
It wasn’t specific to one poster, however if the shoe fits, wear it. My comment was general and looks like you fit the bill because you’re hollering.

You have no problem with doing, yet you never done it. Unless shown otherwise. Why?

You yourself say you look at a person as a person and not a color, cool I fucks with it. Have you been in the Black Excellence thread?
Never even seen it but I could say the same to you hollering “name names”
Like you said if the shoe fits, wear it...

I don’t be here enough to catch all the threads.
I see threads that are deep (pages among pages) that I have never seen before that specific day.

Never even seen it but I could say the same to you hollering “name names”
Like you said if the shoe fits, wear it...
If you see people as people and not a color, why not comment on the issues AND positive we have as a BLACK race?

Eskimo.....

Back