Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So...we are discussing specifically “Can BLACKS be racist?”

So it is centered around BLACK people.

So when he said what he said

“Maybe you(Blacks) should have done a better job of defending yourselves(Blacks).”

Speaking directly to black folks...how can that be interpreted other than anti black?

Like I said...I was cool with homie position in that debate...however he overstepped with that post...point blank.

I looked at is more as a snide remark im response to what you said.

But feelings aside, what he said wasnt incorrect.

I don't remember if it was you

but

what was said. Blacks cant be racist because they don't have the power to be.

So we can be racist to Indians because they hold same power over us?

FYI. I don't fuck with Indians. They the worst

Nah. You are just a bigot bro.

My skin is white but my heart is pure.

Ok.

I only asked because your post about MLK was whiter dena bitch lol

Seriously tho

Dr King also lamented toward the end if his life that he may have led his people into a burning building. (Concerning integration)

Side note

Its hilarious to see white folk lose thier shit when they cant dictate the narrative.

Aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again...I have ZERO issues with white/ non-black posters participating in discussion and discourse. However yall must know that on A BLACK WEB...yall dont get to dictate the narrative...yall are not leading the convo...there are some discussions that yall will not be able to fully participate in...and yall would be well advised to be measured in your speech. Yes we advocate free speech here...but you must also be responsible and wise with that right...and if you decide not to be...there are consequences...

Side note

Its hilarious to see white folk lose thier shit when they cant dictate the narrative.

Aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again...I have ZERO issues with white/ non-black posters participating in discussion and discourse. However yall must know that on A BLACK WEB...yall dont get to dictate the narrative...yall are not leading the convo...there are some discussions that yall will not be able to fully participate in...and yall would be well advised to be measured in your speech. Yes we advocate free speech here...but you must also be responsible and wise with that right...and if you decide not to be...there are consequences...

GOAT STATEMENT

I dont think anybody said this should be a blacks only site. Nobody banned for being non black but you cant just chime into deep issues with no understanding.

Back