Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wanna say this though.

As a black person, I ask that if you are non black, respect the fact that some people don’t wanna hear what someone who is nonblack has to say on a topic dealing with black issues OR don’t pick and choose when you wanna be an advocate.

If you are here vouching for what’s going on in this thread and still feel the need to put your two cents in and you’re nonblack, I wanna see that same energy when discussing how to make BLACK communities better. What BLACK people can do to build, so on and so forth.

Going hard af but I don’t see it happening in any other thread dealing with black issues.

This is the problem this whole You vs Us shit...Martin Luther King wanted to end that shit and for all races to join together...or is Martin a coon? (I don't even know what a coon is)

So this place only protects people of African descent?

Well damn...
Get out yo feelings @Hellczar do you need another hug?

giphy.gif

This...

What is so hard about a site named A BLACK WEB...that is specifically designed as a space for BLACK discussions, issues and entertainment....to take a hardline against antiblack rhetoric....especially from NON BLACK folks?

Ninjas cant be this dense and absent of critical thinking
I think some take the BLACK in aBLACKweb as FUBU and some take it as something different.

This...

What is so hard about a site named A BLACK WEB...that is specifically designed as a space for BLACK discussions, issues and entertainment....to take a hardline against antiblack rhetoric....especially from NON BLACK folks?

Ninjas cant be this dense and absent of critical thinking

If we gonna be all the way 100.

That wasnt even an anti-black statement.

Insensitive? Possibly

Anti-black? Nah

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re not respecting it.

I am full of respect...I don't wanna get into no race debates because that shit gets intense and I am all about peace and love.. all I am trying to say is not all white people are bad and against you...no offense intended x

Reactions: Az
I am full of respect...I don't wanna get into no race debates because that shit gets intense and I am all about peace and love.. all I am trying to say is not all white people are bad and against you...no offense intended x
Oh I know. I don’t hate all whites.

@VIBE is cool with me.
“I got white friends”

Boy you Reed Richards reaching

How does that question = Indians are superior

Dont be dense whodie

I don't remember if it was you

but

what was said. Blacks cant be racist because they don't have the power to be.

So we can be racist to Indians because they hold same power over us?

FYI. I don't fuck with Indians. They the worst

To be real.

If we gon make this a 100% black site.

ALL not black posters and mods gotta go.

Cant half step the shit

Back