Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if he’s black, who is the ‘you’ he was speaking of in his post?

I’m asking you because you’re clearly informed.

This post.
Well maybe if you had done a better job defending yourselves you wouldn't have been so oppressed.

Or is this kinda like a Kanye thing?
Y’all can shit on Kanye for saying “slavery was a choice” but buddy gets a break.

This post.

Y’all can shit on Kanye for saying “slavery was a choice” but buddy gets a break.

From what I know of him, he's Canadian and doesn't put himself in the same category as black people from the United States.

Kind of like how some Africans view us.

Related video:

@ 1:06

This post.

The "you" there means Americans, because I am not American and the topic was American history. I also said "you" when referring to Nazis helping Americans build the atom bomb.

Germany is a great country. Lots of Nobel prize winners. Remember that Atom bomb the Nazi scientists helped you build? Good times.

Your honour, in place of my absentee lawyer I would like to draw attention to the lack of clarity as to what exactly constitutes an "anti-black" post. In a broad interpretation of the term "antiblack" many black posters would already been facing similar charges. However, in my case the post in question is not specifically targeting Black folks and can apply to all oppressed people. The following back and forth establishes that although it is hypocritical and cruel of me to look at oppression as a result of poor military strength, it is not entirely "antiblack". (but for crying out loud, they walked up to Columbus' boat unarmed. Jeez, wtf were they thinking?)

And my ancestors were also driven to extinction on a small island in the Caribbean, leading to a massive importation of African slave labour to do the tasks the extinct Taino could no longer perform, due to being all dead.

If they had done a better job fighting the Spanish it would be a different story, too. Just because that criticism applies to me as well does not make it invalid.

No, it doesn't. But it does make you look stupid, hypocritical and audacious. So, uh yeah...

The "you" there means Americans, because I am not American and the topic was American history. I also said "you" when referring to Nazis helping Americans build the atom bomb.

Your honour, in place of my absentee lawyer I would like to draw attention to the lack of clarity as to what exactly constitutes an "anti-black" post. In a broad interpretation of the term "antiblack" many black posters would already been facing similar charges. However, in my case the post in question is not specifically targeting Black folks and can apply to all oppressed people. The following back and forth establishes that although it is hypocritical and cruel of me to look at oppression as a result of poor military strength, it is not entirely "antiblack". (but for crying out loud, they walked up to Columbus' boat unarmed. Jeez, wtf were they thinking?)

Cool. Cool.
Just one last question.

What is your race?

Niggas in here talking bout bans on some weak shit that was said.

A dude in another thread went full racist against Indian ppl and nothing happened

Reactions: Az
Back