Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh shittttt nottttt againnnn!!! ^^

Sorry if I this is outta pocket but I had to!!!

Officially D.E.A.D

What are the rules in terms of banning posters?
THE ABW RULEBOOK

ANY OF THESE ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BANNED

1. POSTING ANY MEMBER'S PRIVATE PICTURES WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION
2. POSTING ANY MEMBER'S PRIVATE INFO(NAME/ADDRESS/NUMBER/ETC)
3. ANY ANTI-BLACK POSTS
4. ANY ANTI-FEMALE POSTS/TRYING TO RUN WOMEN OFF
5. SPAMMING
6. POSTING PICTURES OF WOMEN OFFLINE W/O THEIR PERMISSION
7. ATTACKING CHILDREN

By signing up and/or participating on this website, you are agreeing to the above.

I seen a discussion and witnessed no hostility.
Honestly the only hostility that arose was from the other side...

Waits for what’s next...

I can keep up wit yo ass!

So what exactly does that say about you, Slow much?

Take it like a man cause all the shit you be saying sounding like a bitch.

Suck it up cupcake!

You still being slow. You literally got in your feelings because black people were not feeling your input on colorism. The fact that your ass cant fathom how you out of place and ignorant is sad. You dont know wtf you are talking about.

I dont think you would keep the same energy if niggas was talking about Mexican issues without being mexican or even Latin. Like i dont get it at all. Just cuz you used to date black people does not make you one of us.

I never said I was one of you’s and I never implied I wished it so stop reaching.

I feel the same way when it’s whites Mexican black Indian or wtf ever color people are talking about.

That’s the difference between me and you’s-(As you would put it)
I don’t look at people by skin but rather what they present and what they are about.

You just doing to much. Idk maybe take a walk or read a book you just to invested...

You still being slow. You literally got in your feelings because black people were not feeling your input on colorism. The fact that your ass cant fathom how you out of place and ignorant is sad. You dont know wtf you are talking about.

I dont think you would keep the same energy if niggas was talking about Mexican issues without being mexican or even Latin. Like i dont get it at all. Just cuz you used to date black people does not make you one of us.

I already made that thread and she didn't criticize people, including me, for being anti-immigration and unsympathetic to illegals.

Back