Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i didnt even know he was a wytpipo

He's not........he's mixed.

For all practical purposes............if he were to come to the states........he'd be considered black.

Some of us on the board might disagree, but those rednecks/cacs down south are gonna look at him as just another nigg$^

Not even with the er..........but with the ra.

For all practical purposes............if he were to come to the states........he'd be considered black.

Some of us on the board might disagree, but those rednecks/cacs down south are gonna look at him as just another nigg$^

Technically true but based on his stance he clearly identifies with his white side more.

Hold up, he's not white and people still in their feelings. If you hyper sensitive ass negro's don't sit the fuck down. Throw this case out

Hold up, he's not white and people still in their feelings. If you hyper sensitive ass negro's don't sit the fuck down. Throw this case out
you had a chance to defend him and you chose not to

dont start trying to now

Technically true but based on his stance he clearly identifies with his white side more.

Never understood that "identify with" jargon.

People only get a pass for that if they're lightskin.

And I'm not talking about that new age lightskin that considers light brown to be lightskin, I'm talking light as in fair skin or yellow.

If a darkskin person identified as white.......they'd get laughed at and wouldn't even be taken seriously.

So it doesn't make sense to give any black person a pass like that unless they're light enough to pass for white.

Back