Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not........he's mixed.

For all practical purposes............if he were to come to the states........he'd be considered black.

Some of us on the board might disagree, but those rednecks/cacs down south are gonna look at him as just another nigg$^

Not even with the er..........but with the ra.
has anybody seen his pic (DO NOT POST IT)? If not, aint it hard to speculate? There are mixed people who appear much whiter than Rasheeda Jones.

has anybody seen his pic (DO NOT POST IT IF IT ISN'T PUBLICLY AVAILABLE)? If not, aint it hard to speculate? There are mixed people who appear much whiter than Rasheeda Jones.

He said hes Dominican and French.

The assumptions are that he is a black dominican...however with the arrogance and condescending nature of that post...and his stance on the subject in general....in my opinion thats a perspective only a white person or one who identifies as such can have

So y’all really in here trying this man for speaking on people’s race but y’all doing the same shit speaking on Canadians and what you believe them to be or what their life is like...
Like y’all said if you don’t know you shouldn’t speak on it if you wanna get technical. Js

Yet I see nobody speaking on it!

Funny asf...

race...

Canadians...

1526510582168.jpg

has anybody seen his pic (DO NOT POST IT)? If not, aint it hard to speculate? There are mixed people who appear much whiter than Rasheeda Jones.

His original s/n on the IC was Young Ice.

Closest person I can think of that he looks like is Kid Capri.

Shorter and younger, but the same complexion:

Kid Capri pic.jpg

He said hes Dominican and French.

The assumptions are that he is a black dominican...however with the arrogance and condescending nature of that post...and his stance on the subject in general....in my opinion thats a perspective only a white person or one who identifies as such can have
He said he is Israeli Canadian too.

Vin Diesel type?

Nah, hard to tell what Vin Diesel really is.

Him and The Rock look genuinely mixed.

Only reason people like Ice are classified as mixed is because they're lightskin.

To put a spin on your comment about Rasheeda Jones, there are also "mixed" people who are my complexion (light brown) and darker who look just like regular black people.

Nah, hard to tell what Vin Diesel really is.

Him and The Rock look genuinely mixed.

Only reason people like Ice are classified as mixed is because they're lightskin.

To put a spin on your comment about Rasheeda Jones, there are also "mixed" people who are my complexion (light brown) and darker who look just like regular black people.
So are you saying he’s black but just very light skin?

Back