Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Ohmars vs AP

the only thing im guilty of is not putting the rule in the OP after Goldie and I talked about it in a sidebar

you are guilty of being an asshole

What about a jury?
have you not been reading my posts?? lol

every jury hasnt listened to ANY of my points

they dont even read them

they vote me guilty just to be petty...they dont care about anything I have to say

the only thing im guilty of is not putting the rule in the OP after Goldie and I talked about it in a sidebar

you are guilty of being an asshole
Your guilty of not doing the name change. Apparently you're the only one that remembers the rule change because the other party (goldie) has been saying a different rule. How do we know you arent just lying again.

Your guilty of not doing the name change. Apparently you're the only one that remembers the rule change because the other party (goldie) has been saying a different rule. How do we know you arent just lying again.
so now you conveniently forget chitown b talked about the rule yesterday?

so now you conveniently forget chitown b talked about the rule yesterday?

I only talked about the name change which is you can get it changed 2 times in a row, I have no idea about the avi but wouldn't it be the same as bans and name changes which is two times in a row

I only talked about the name change which is you can get it changed 2 times in a row, I have no idea about the avi but wouldn't it be the same as bans and name changes which is two times in a row
why would it be limited to just name changes?

ya'll be acting dense and obtuse for no reason

why does everything have to literally be spelled out for you?

why would it be limited to just name changes?

ya'll be acting dense and obtuse for no reason

why does everything have to literally be spelled out for you?

You're proving my point then that the stuff is two times in a row that it can happen, what are you fighting for

You see this shit Chauncey??

Look like Caine whooping your ass last night.

HotWelldocumentedGelada.gif

I don't care what you say, if this was you and Caine you got your ass whooped.

You're proving my point then that the stuff is two times in a row that it can happen, what are you fighting for
as exhausting as this is trying to not get trolled by you

i'ma keep it going for as long as i can

your point is stupid

ok...so what should've been your punishment when you posted anon to avoid using the screen name chosen for you?

ahhhh, i get it...no one is expected to conduct themselves in good spirit anymore

you need a rule to tell you how to govern yourselves for every facet of your life now?

cool

And nigga that name ain't worse then to be going thread to thread with the name pedophile and having subway jared in your avi for multiple weeks. I just asked Goldie how long it lasts and kept it moving. Nigga you saw it happen to me and as a person in some authoritative role here you wasn't crying about a rule then but now you pull one up when it's happening to you

This nigga act like I slapped his mom, its just a name and picture change my guy. Get over yourself

Back