Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Ohmars vs AP

this has nothing to do with me being a mod lol

you can gtfo outta here with this

i never said i should be treated differently

we are on page 5 now

remember this was over on page 2...or was it 3? i dont remember
Bruh, if anyone else upon getting a name change said "nah give him his money back" or "I'm not changing my AVI" do you think it would honored. Maybe because your a mod and the site owner right hand.

Bruh, if anyone else upon getting a name change said "nah give him his money back" or "I'm not changing my AVI" do you think it would honored. Maybe because your a mod and the site owner right hand.
hmmm

the reveres could've been to just outright refuse the name change and you SOL with the money

now that would've been a mod abusing powers, but you know what, me being the nice dude i am, was like, well, I know there is something prohibiting consecutive name changes so, let me get his funds back

but once again, you dont appreciate it

then you double down on it to say "i'ma make you pay for it" as if you gon show me how to act in the store in front of people or some shit

nah nigga

you can either pay for the name change ya'self or keep it moving...tf i look like paying for my own name change to some shit you want?

hmmm

the reveres could've been to just outright refuse the name change and you SOL with the money

now that would've been a mod abusing powers, but you know what, me being the nice dude i am, was like, well, I know there is something prohibiting consecutive name changes so, let me get his funds back

but once again, you dont appreciate it

then you double down on it to say "i'ma make you pay for it" as if you gon show me how to act in the store in front of people or some shit

nah nigga

you can either pay for the name change ya'self or keep it moving...tf i look like paying for my own name change to some shit you want?
You have still yet to produce this rule. I have shown proof that I was in complete right. Your wrong, violated your power, and should be punished.

You have still yet to produce this rule. I have shown proof that I was in complete right. Your wrong, violated your power, and should be punished.
violated what power man? lol

you sounding like a tin foil hat right now

violating my powers would've been deleting your posts or banning your from a thread or banning you altogether?

which one of those things happened?

i'll save you the time...none of them

ALSO...two pages ago, i admitted that the rule, while it was verbally discussed b/t goldie and i wasnt listed in the OP

had you actually read my post instead of just pressing wack, you would've seen that, like i said, this shit was over at least 2 pages ago, yet here we are

Yeah. I mean, this would be the 2nd week of name/avi change so no rules were broken.

Start at square one, Mars pays for the joint, necessary changes are made, get ya shit back next week.

upload_2018-8-2_10-2-35.png

giphy.gif

ALSO...two pages ago, i admitted that the rule, while it was verbally discussed b/t goldie and i wasnt listed in the OP

had you actually read my post instead of just pressing wack, you would've seen that, like i said, this shit was over at least 2 pages ago, yet here we are

Discussed but never implemented

aight, how many people after the incident with you and Du have had their name changes in consecutive weeks by the same person?

Du never changed my name it was the girl mod and nobody since then has even made an attempt to do it until now

Du never changed my name it was the girl mod and nobody since then has even made an attempt to do it until now
my apologies, it was Kandy,

so, with that said, nobody attempted or no one was granted the opportunity to do so?

there should be name change protection.. like 50 million or something like that.....

fuck wit me u know i got it......
:whatitdo:

why do you think no one attempted to do so in all that time?

They just didn't want to. AP you're in the wrong here, no matter what you and Goldie discussed it never trickled down to the members. It can't be a rule unless you come out and make it a rule and y'all failed to do so

I'm currently working behind the scenes to find a fair decision.

Back