Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Ohmars vs AP

This all started as just a usual back and forth between me and the defendant @AP21
I made a simple request for name change (see below)

Without explanation and with the weight of his moddship in his text, he instructed his junior mod the following (see below)

The next thing I know, my money is back in my account and I get a reply from the junior mod

I am bewildered, I have never seen anything like this before. A blatant refusal of the rules by the mods.
Clearly the junior has been in communication with supervisor. Im not sure if he's willfuly breaking ABW law or he's being taking for a ride (pause) by his senior mod. I demand to be informed of this semmingly fraudulent rule

I finally get a response for AP himself

I am an upstanding citizen of the ABW so im willing to belive that his Mod is telling the truth...
But im gonna need to see proof...

At which point Chit-town informs the senior mod that in fact the rule is

Chitown is correct! from the keyboard of the site owner himself and Judge over these here proceedings

2 WEEKS!
AP LIED
ABUSED HIS MODSHIP
AND IS GUILTY!
That spelling. :df:

giphy.gif

Fam

I'm only responding because it's you

I'm not settling shit

Fuck him and this bogus ass case
Your honor

Please excuse my clients outburst

We will be responding with opening remarks hopefully by the end of the night. I have to get caught up on the particulars of the case in order to present a proper defense

Your honor

Please excuse my clients outburst

We will be responding with opening remarks hopefully by the end of the night. I have to get caught up on the particulars of the case in order to present a proper defense

I think this means he has to upload a "aggressive personilty" patch to the existing model.

Back