Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Ohmars vs AP

8ARsWpJ.gif

This all started as just a usual back and forth between me and the defendant @AP21
I made a simple request for name change (see below)

Without explanation and with the weight of his moddship in his text, he instructed his junior mod the following (see below)

The next thing I know, my money is back in my account and I get a reply from the junior mod

I am bewildered, I have never seen anything like this before. A blatant refusal of the rules by the mods.
Clearly the junior has been in communication with supervisor. Im not sure if he's willfuly breaking ABW law or he's being taking for a ride (pause) by his senior mod. I demand to be informed of this semmingly fraudulent rule

I finally get a response for AP himself

I am an upstanding citizen of the ABW so im willing to belive that his Mod is telling the truth...
But im gonna need to see proof...

At which point Chit-town informs the senior mod that in fact the rule is

Chitown is correct! from the keyboard of the site owner himself and Judge over these here proceedings

2 WEEKS!
AP LIED
ABUSED HIS MODSHIP
AND IS GUILTY!

giphy.gif

Good Morning Judge @Goldie

After a long conference with my client @AP21 yesterday evening, I am going to read a statement on his behalf

"Dear ABW community members,

What you witnessed yesterday was another feeble attempt to try and sully the good name of AP21. There is a banner under his avi that reads "2017 Mod of the year". Mr. AP mods for the people and will continue to do so. He is not above the people, but what he will not do, is tolerate the utter lack of disrespect constantly thrown his way on a daily basis.

What Mr. AP said yesterday regarding the month time frame in between consecutive name changes by the same person was in jest, however, there were conversations between him and the site owner some time ago that details the events surrounding the idea to outlaw someone having their name changed back to back weeks by the same poster. There were situations early on in the sites infancy where this was a serious problem, and with all things that happen for the first time, you really dont know what to do or how to address it until it happens, so yes, early on, there were a couple of posters who could've benefited from this rule but after that point, it became more of an understood, unspoken rule vs one listed in the OP of the front page of the store. The site owner has thousands of things thrown at him all the time and may not recall the specifics of each private conversation he has with every mod, but I assure you, the conversation took place. You never think someone would try to do it again, until well....they do. We've had a long period where this was not even a thought because of this unspoken rule.

Let's get to the meat of the matter. ABW member Ohmars is a habitual line stepper. He has no qualms about admitting such. He is on record for several instances where he has attacked Mr. AP unprovoked as a part of some twisted deranged attempt at being his friend. Mr. Ap could've taken him to court, but didnt want to waste the good citizens of ABW tax dollars with bringing up these charges. The proof is in the many posts made throughout the site that would take resources that we, quite frankly, just dont have to dig all of them up. But anyone who has been here for a significant amount of time will vouch for these claims made by Mr AP. Mr. Ap has often wondered was Ohmars abused as a child, scared to smile...did girls call him ugly? Well, ladies and gents of ABW, life is harsh, hug him, dont reject him, or make posts that disrespect him, blatantly or indirectly.

He goes on to claim that all he did was ask a simple question. Anyone who knows Mr. Ohmars knows there is never anything simple about his posts that often contain misspelled words. My client was having conversations with the fellow mods and the site owner so that he could provide the most accurate information, but as usual, kneegrows are never satisfied and tried to spam the thread with the question to give the appearance he was being ignored, when that's simply not true.

With that being said, if this is the route the case is going to take, Mr. AP is willing to submit to the consecutive name change, but he will NOT have his avi changed under ANY circumstances. That's just not going to happen. However, after this case, the stipulation describing the rule against consecutive name changes will be added to the OP so that there is no confusion moving forward.

We would like to thank @Chicity for his assistance in trying to get the matter resolved. Mr. AP would like to apologize to all of the community members except Ohmars, Chitown B, Judy Judy Judy rocking everywhere, and anyone else who tried to move into the peanut gallery.

My client Mr. AP will use this as a teachable moment, and be a better moderator because of this.

Thank you for your time.

1) Unwritten rules are not rules. We get new member join every day, if we dont have a set of written rules how are they expected to follow them. We have written rules on this matter, as I posted, from the site owner.

2) AP said he was just joking about the rule but went back and forth with Chi-town for several posts about it, never said I was just kidding, and never actually implemented the name or picture change.
This is a classic case of back peddling. This is Trump saying he really meant to so there is no reason to believe that Russian is NOT involved. This is corruption and miss use of power.

3) You are not above the rules of the board, if I pay for a name change and a picture change you have no say so in it. You are subjected to the same policies as non mods

4) Most of that statement has nothing to do with this case and is just speculation and slander towards me. For defamation I need all of AP's money

1) agreed...it was a conversation b/t goldie and i, that unfortunately, we didnt update the OP after the conversation

2) I was, and i dont have to always put lol behind it. Chitown knew there was a rule, but played dumb about it until i said what i said...could've been an elaborate trap...or not

3) agreed, i never said i was above the rules, and in fact, i said so in my letter. But im not getting my shit changed back to back in consecutive weeks. Whether it was an oversight by the mod staff or not, that's aint happening b/c it sets a precedent, like before, that people will just do consecutive name changes as along as they 1) are bored, and 2) have the money to do so. The alternative is to make the price for it even higher since this seems to be something you seem hellbent on doing. You only doing it to try and be funny.

truth be told, its funny the first time, but it gets corny after that which is why when Du tried to do it to Chi, we said then "ok man, thats enough", but nobody seems to remember that.

4) its the truth...you know it...i do...and so does the rest of the site. And as for that defamation claim...kick rocks

Good question. Would yall prefer a poll or jury? @AP21 @OhMars

You can rebuttal @AP21 and then @OhMars you can call your first witness.
im not calling no witnesses...

i've lost every case since we started this process...this stopped being about whats fair i think after the very first one. After that, it became a "he/she guilty b/c ~insert whatever bullshit emotion they are feeling at the time~

I've conceded to a consecutive name change, but im not changing my avi

im not calling no witnesses...

i've lost every case since we started this process...this stopped being about whats fair i think after the very first one. After that, it became a "he/she guilty b/c ~insert whatever bullshit emotion they are feeling at the time~

I've conceded to a consecutive name change, but im not changing my avi

Are u cool with this? @OhMars

a poll for what?? lol

tbh goldie, i would just rather you decide it fam

a poll is just another way for people to be biased for whatever reason. No one cares about a fair trial anymore and havent for quite some time

Are u cool with this? @OhMars
Nope. I paid for a picture change too. He's going to get his picture changed.
I want him to pay for it. And I want it to last for 2 weeks for lying, and his money for court costs.

What's the point of coming to court to get less then what I was owed and no punishment levied

Back