Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: OhMars and Nkechi Vs Racial Slander

Is Ohmars Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok cool

I call @Chi-Town B to the stand as he made the initial complaint
i'm seeing a pattern in these witnesses..

you sure you want another documented woman hater on the stand?

giphy.gif

As the first person to get ahead of the shit storm we call Blackface vs Sambo, what were your thoughts when you saw Mars hurling racial insults at a woman who claimed distant mixed heritage?

I was offended by both parties actions it was appalling that on this site racist stuff showed up and the mods sat back and let it happen. It seem like they condoned it

I was offended by both parties actions it was appalling that on this site racist stuff showed up and the mods sat back and let it happen. It seem like they condoned it
And when he changed her avi to blackface?

I was disgusted, we as African Americans have been dissed with that image for decades and to have a brotha put that out there was very upsetting.

I was disgusted, we as African Americans have been dissed with that image for decades and to have a brotha put that out there was very upsetting.
Do you believe that that image could be used in jest, or as a jk, or as a compliment?

Why do you think he chose such an inflaming avi?

That image isn't a joking matter. To be honest I can't tell you you why he did it other than to be hurtful towards the lady.

Jury please disregard the speculative statement that this man has chosen to make without even waiting for a ruling from the judge....

if another outburst is made, i'm going to move to have the witness removed and all his statements stricken from the record...

Back