COMMUNITY ABW Court: OhMars and Nkechi Vs Racial Slander

Is Ohmars Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fafter-oj%2Fseinfeld.jpg

nigga you made a thread

who tell you to make a thread?

i didn't tell you to make a thread.

did the maestro tell you to make a thread? of course not he's not here.

do you know what a thread does???
Fucking amazing LOL DhgQUPN_zpsnfhpuly4.png

Such words should not be tolerated here
really?any particular reason why? I think the members of the jury would agree with me that we tolerate quite a few derogatory words from you. I mean if we're nt to tolerate derogatory words, i'm not 100% sure you would even be here to make the statement we're currently making.

In fact I think that of all people you would be in favor of members using derogatory words to express themselves.

for example...these post
Fuck you bitch
Don't quote me no mo bitch
Bitch I don't care bout no reactions
were made December 6th.........the FOLLOWING day of the thread my client made....

You who feel hate speech should not be tolerated. you who feel derogatory words should not be used here...

watched the exchange between my client and the young lady who is not here today, and immediately attacked a woman on the board with viciousness and hate and no remorse.

i know you are not on trial here, but how can the members of the jury take anything you say as credible when you are a repeat offender of malicious behavior towards women?????

so much and so often that you had to be warned by mods........ and you still continued!!!!

The fact that the prosecution would even consider you as a witness with all the crimes toward women you have presented is laughable at best.

it's ridiculous. absurd. and more directly unbelievable.

we can't believe a word you say. You're completely immoral . unethical. disreputable. dishonorable. And overall just a hypocrite.

I have no problem with your statement staying on the record, I just want the jury to take note that a 3 time donkey, habitual woman hater, and all around vulgar miscreant who's words hold up like toilet paper under a steady stream of water is the author of them. This needs to be taken into consideration, and I'm sure the very intelligent members of our jury, who are very familiar with your shenanigans will not be distracted by your sudden newfound sense of justice.

V4osBip.gif

Last edited:
really?any particular reason why? I think the members of the jury would agree with me that we tolerate quite a few derogatory words from you. I mean if we're nt to tolerate derogatory words, i'm not 100% sure you would even be here to make the statement we're currently making.

In fact I think that of all people you would be in favor of members using derogatory words to express themselves.

for example...these post

were made December 6th.........the FOLLOWING day of the thread my client made....

You who feel hate speech should not be tolerated. you who feel derogatory words should not be used here...

watched the exchange between my client and the young lady who is not here today, and immediately attacked a woman on the board with viciousness and hate and no remorse.

i know you are not on trial here, but how can the members of the jury take anything you say as credible when you are a repeat offender of malicious behavior towards women?????

so much and so often that you had to warned by mods and you still continued!!!!

The fact that the prosecution would even consider you as a witness with all the crimes toward women you have presented is laughable at best.

we can't believe a word you say. You're completely immoral . unethical. disreputable. dishonorable. And overall just a hypocrite.

I have no problem with your statement staying on the record, I just want the jury to take note that a 3 time donkey, habitual woman hater, and all around vulgar miscreant who's words hold up like toilet paper under a steady stream of water is the author of them. This needs to be taken into consideration, and I'm sure the very intelligent members of our jury, who are very familiar with your shenanigans will not be distracted by newfound sense justice.

V4osBip.gif

Your honor false evidence... click on those arrows. The quotes have been tampered with... a she clearly gave me the middle finger.

Wait hold on... the defense claimed he would puch a woman... so....

As judge I decide to let the people of ABW to determine the verdict. After both teams have dropped their closing argument I'll open up the poll.

EVERYBODY INCLUDED IN THIS CASE (CHI, DU, OHMARS) CANNOT VOTE/ IF U DO IT WONT COUNT.

for example...these post

so much and so often that you had to be warned by mods........ and you still continued!!!!

I have no problem with your statement staying on the record, I just want the jury to take note that a 3 time donkey, habitual woman hater, and all around vulgar miscreant who's words hold up like toilet paper under a steady stream of water is the author of them. This needs to be taken into consideration, and I'm sure the very intelligent members of our jury, who are very familiar with your shenanigans will not be distracted by your sudden newfound sense of justice.

V4osBip.gif
Objection @Goldie

Sam character isn't on trial

for example...these post

V4osBip.gif

uh oh

Your honor false evidence... click on those arrows. The quotes have been tampered with... a she clearly gave me the middle finger.

Wait hold on... the defense claimed he would puch a woman... so....
i had no further questions... u been excused fam

Back