Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: OhMars and Nkechi Vs Racial Slander

Is Ohmars Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Negative!

@OhMars you stand accused of egregious against the persons of @Nkechi Diallo, who has already plead guilty. Are you and @King Du prepared to defend and explain some of your most choice post towards Ms Nkechi?
your honor
MV5BM2FjNWMzNDctZmRiMS00NDlkLWJiZDgtNTQ0Yjc3YjFmY2FkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk0NzgwMTE@._V1_.jpg

while my client and I are fully prepared to defend.

who are we defending against?

the boogeyman?
count dracula?
the werewolf?
frankenstein's monster?
big foot?

or maybe jolly ole st nick himself??

unless the state is picking up the charges.... if that's the scenario, then it's on the burden of the state to present a case .....

and in that event ...

then we will defend....

until that happens, i make a second move to dismiss
636378776316100791-Jackie-3.jpg

Smh... this thread was about to be swept under the rug. We want justice.... justice for the people. He called her a cac and put her in blackface

Take that shit to trial, take that shit to trial

This man called race a bitch... and call one of my ladies cracka.... I won't stand for this disrespect. Ban that nigga

The State intends to prove @OhMars knowingly bypassed @Nkechi beliefs of being of a mixed heritage and continued to call her racial epithets, regarded her as 'pretending to be black', and lastly created the illusion that she was a jewish woman pretending to be black

Thus concludes my opening statment

@King Du, go

This man called race a bitch... and call one of my ladies cracka.... I won't stand for this disrespect. Ban that nigga
Smh... this thread was about to be swept under the rug. We want justice.... justice for the people. He called her a cac and put her in blackface
jackiechiles.jpg

this man may have to be removed from the court room.

how can a man concentrate with these constant outburst.

it's inexcusable,
outrageous,
unforgivable,
intolerable,

amd ultimate just unprofessional.......I don't' see how we can move forward until something is done.

the prosecution already pleaded guilty. reuses to show her face in court. I don't understand why this case hasn't been stopped dead in its tracks.

What she plead guilty to?

...being a white jewish woman pretending to be black?
I just posted but I think she just got annoyed with ohmars attacks against so she just conceded before the trial actually started

jackiechiles.jpg

this man may have to be removed from the court room.

how can a man concentrate with these constant outburst.

it's inexcusable,
outrageous,
unforgivable,
intolerable,

amd ultimate just unprofessional.......I don't' see how we can move forward until something is done.

the prosecution already pleaded guilty. reuses to show her face in court. I don't understand why this case hasn't been stopped dead in its tracks.
The state finds that there is sufficient evidence to continue without the testimony of Nkechi. She has accepted a plea. Your client can also catch a plea

Back