@Chi-Town B

are you familiar

with the posters
@Kandy
@JeezyBella
@BNE

?

are you familiar with these statements?
Suck a dick you dumb ass bitch, fuck out my face. This the last time I respond to your goofy ass.
Your moms a bitch, slut
Goldie your bitch seem to be sexually frustrated, you not on your job.

are we really ready to admit another statement from someone who would have been kicked off the board for shit worse than my client is even being accused of?

these are not credible witnesses, these are angry people with an axe to grind and will take a shot at anyone if given the chance...

this whole thing is just simple, childish, juvenile, elementary, frivolous, foolishness

@Chi-Town B

are you familiar

with the posters
@Kandy
@JeezyBella
@BNE

?

are you familiar with these statements?

are we really ready to admit another statement from someone who would have been kicked off the board for shit worse than my client is even being accused of?

these are not credible witnesses, these are angry people with an axe to grind and will take a shot at anyone if given the chance...

this whole thing is just simple, childish, juvenile, elementary, frivolous, foolishness
Objection, Chitown character once again is not on trial

Yes I have made those statements
no further questions your honor.

i think the prosecution needs to wrap this up. I have orter trials to attend to.
jackie-chiles-then-and-now3.jpg

Objection, Chitown character once again is not on trial
the credibility of your witness is always on trial. you can't even ask questions that aren't speculation.

the fact that i've even been displaying the patience to sit here is a mockery to my profession. in 20 years of practice i've never seen a public humiliation like this in my life,.

It's absurd.
comical,
loony,
a travesty and a sham of real court proceedings.....

I asked for this trial to be thrown out hours ago....

the outbursts are becoming a deterrent.

witnesses are making outbursts when no questions have been asked.

Back