Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

Your honor I'd like to object, this is all slander, prejudice, and hearsay, none of this has any bearing in a court of law

Why hasn't the defense called up their witness?

What does my image have to do with anything? Am I not innocent until proven guilty? Why is prejudice allowed to cloud the mind of the jury and be used as evidence in court?

I smell a civil lawsuit coming after this........

You've been doing this ^^^ speaking out without permission this entire trial, flat out called our judge and court corrupt and attacked members of the site. You even attacked one of our newest members @Knowreasonforpeace yesterday for no reason and stalked him around the site.

These are all reasons why the election was private and you're wondering why your character is in question?

Your honor I'd like to object, this is all slander, prejudice, and hearsay, none of this has any bearing in a court of law

Why hasn't the defense called up their witness?
sir, again,

i approached the bench.

we're waiting on a ruling.

are you even paying attention?

ORDER IN THIS GOSH DARN COURT!

One more outburst from you Josh and this case is through. I asked AP a question and would like it answered before we move on.

1. You've been doing this ^^^ speaking out without permission this entire trial, flat out called our judge and court corrupt and attacked members of the site. You even attacked one of our newest members @Knowreasonforpeace yesterday for no reason and stalked him around the site.

These are all reasons why the election was private and you're wondering why your character is in question?
Objection, the refugee got angry because I insulted his online identity he should be ashamed for taking this online shit so seriously. Also, I never followed him around, I was @'d to a thread by @OhMars, the refugee then proceeded to quote me thereafter.

Why are lies allowed in court your honor?

Chitown, you can either be in this courtroom and see the verdict for yourself, or hear about it in the lobby

the choice is yours

Who the fuck is the lawyers!?

Either Ap or Josh. I will not have both y’all yelling out in my damn court.

Josh will take care of this case for about 30 min.

Sustained. @King Du please call up your witness.
Thank you for the consideration your honor. By the way that fragrance...

i don't know what it is... but

K9mZZ.gif

make sure you write it down for me, i'm looking for xmas gifts for my wife.

Also I'd like to call my client @Goldie to the stand

Objection, the refugee got angry because I insulted his online identity he should be ashamed for taking this online shit so seriously. Also, I never followed him around, I was @'d to a thread by @OhMars, the refugee then proceeded to quote me thereafter.

Why are lies allowed in court your honor?

josh...josh...josh

giphy.gif

Thank you for the consideration your honor. By the way that fragrance...

i don't know what it is... but

K9mZZ.gif

make sure you write it down for me, i'm looking for xmas gifts for my wife.

Also I'd like to call my client @Goldie to the stand

whats good

Back