Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

if the prosecution has rested, and there are no more objections i'd like to approach the bench

Oh like you had ample enough time to get your lawyer here but didn’t!!!

OVERRULED!!!
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvWkR0T2x4WFlISVMwby9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

Lol, this makes no sense, I'm not my lawyer's keeper.

I already see how this is going to go tho, do your thing judge.

yeah, this really is kangaroo court now

i blame Judy

Your honor I want to file a grievance against @MeanJoshie
His conduct in this courtroom has been horrendous. He's attacked me, he's attacked my client, he's even attacked the credibility of the court itself
_qJOqJewToqBYZIN4Yv4ZA.png

now I can mount a defense at proving his history of attacking members all over the board for numerous reasons, especially in elections....which more than justifies my client from protecting members from such ridicule. Or we can just look at the evidence of him doing the very same thing right here in this courtroom and simply have all charges dropped against my client.

Your honor it's the holiday, we have an influx of new members, and many of us have other jobs to attend to. I have no problem providing my evidence, but it's just more of the same from a habitual abuser who has insulted enough people as it is.

Your call your honor

c1280x720_46.jpg

i should've gotten Josh to change his avi and worn a suit and tie for court :(

he not helping his image at all

His conduct in this courtroom has been horrendous. He's attacked me, he's attacked my client, he's even attacked the credibility of the court itself

now I can mount a defense at proving his history of attacking members all over the board for numerous reasons, especially in elections....which more than justifies my client from protecting members from such ridicule. Or we can just look at the evidence of him doing the very same thing right here in this courtroom and simply have all charges dropped against my client.

Your honor it's the holiday, we have an influx of new members, and many of us have other jobs to attend to. I have no problem providing my evidence, but it's just more of the same from a habitual abuser who has insulted enough people as it is.

Your call your honor

c1280x720_46.jpg
Lol, I've seen worse from the defendant and his lawyer, I would like to throw this out on the grounds of slander and the fact that the defense is soft as charmin.

What does my image have to do with anything? Am I not innocent until proven guilty? Why is prejudice allowed to cloud the mind of the jury and be used as evidence in court?

I smell a civil lawsuit coming after this........

Lol, I've seen worse from the defendant and his lawyer, I would like to throw this out on the grounds of slander and the fact that the defense is soft as charmin.
i approached the bench sir.

i also asked permission first.

you're just yelling out again using no court room manners whatsoever,

you don't even have on a suit

Your call your honor

c1280x720_46.jpg
this is how he talks to you your honor.

i'm pretty sure he didn't even stand when you came in

Do you have anything to say about this @AP21

Back