Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

Had you miggas panties not been chaffing, King Freeman would have been responding within the 7pm timeframe i gave him.

Did you even tell him you were speaking on his behalf?

@King Freeman cant speak for himself?
idk what was going on with freeman but it was on yall to notify him and serve him papers FIRST. no one did that.

kandy didn't mention her own lawsuit yesterday. matter of fact she didn't jump on this one UNTIL she knew YOU were gonna judge.

and with yall not even giving freeman time to respond with a date/time to go to trial had he not been online by 7pm due to his own personal life he would've been "at the mercy of the court" in your words. so I had to say something.

this shit dirty n rigged

this is the very first time any one had claimed they were forced.

We've never had to enforce a court ruling on no shows...

But I gotta tell ya.... As a moderator if that ruling has be made, a no show is a failure to defend, and that poster is subject to the ruling of the judge.

I take my bounty Hunter status seriously.... As far as I'm concerned, Freeman had Warrant until he appeared.

I vote that Abw court is mandatory. Failure to appear results in ban until appeal can be arranged

this is the very first time any one had claimed they were forced.

We've never had to enforce a court ruling on no shows...

But I gotta tell ya.... As a moderator if that ruling has be made, a no show is a failure to defend, and that poster is subject to the ruling of the judge.

I take my bounty Hunter status seriously.... As far as I'm concerned, Freeman had Warrant until he appeared.
serve them papers first playa

idk what was going on with freeman but it was on yall to notify him and serve him papers FIRST. no one did that.

kandy didn't mention her own lawsuit yesterday. matter of fact she didn't jump on this one UNTIL she knew YOU were gonna judge.

and with yall not even giving freeman time to respond with a date/time to go to trial had he not been online by 7pm due to his own personal life he would've been "at the mercy of the court" in your words. so I had to say something.

this shit dirty n rigged

Man Freeman be on here every day.

He had time to respond.

Or maybe he didnt until you gave him permission to since you still speaking on his behalf.

You his pops bro?

@King Freeman you good bro?

This is getting weird

It’s kinda hilarious when BWG are the only ones being called out for jumping in when someone’s typing at another poster (dick riding y’all call it).

But in all honesty there’s a whole lot of (dick riders) on this site who have no affiliation with BWG.

Just cause y’all don’t call em out don’t mean they don’t exist.
But hey what do I know I been gone for months. Lolll

It’s kinda hilarious when BWG are the only ones being called out for jumping in when someone’s typing at another poster (dick riding y’all call it).

But in all honesty there’s a whole lot of (dick riders) on this site who have no affiliation with BWG.

#NameNames

Somebody link Az to the "Name names" thread

Back