Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

It’s kinda hilarious when BWG are the only ones being called out for jumping in when someone’s typing at another poster (dick riding y’all call it).

But in all honesty there’s a whole lot of (dick riders) on this site who have no affiliation with BWG.

Just cause y’all don’t call em out don’t mean they don’t exist.
But hey what do I know I been gone for months. Lolll

Cot damn. Shyt must be serious if it pulled Az outta retirement.

Lemme find my seat. This finna to be good.

impartial party here... I think all of yall should chill with the ban requests... there's plenty shit that can be done(AVI change, Name Change, losing bank etc.) that can be done without resorting to a full ass ban.

Only time Id really support a ban is if someone is exposing someone elses personal information or saying some openly racist shit.

*shrugs*

Nobody says shit when those legion of trill niggas run to get involved, nobody says shit when mod squad run and get involved in shit but people always wanna call us out

For the record, I have no idea what this thread or "trial" is/was about, i'm just here for the fuckery.

Only time Id really support a ban is if someone is exposing someone elses personal information
Funny enough that's why the thread got closed for three minutes....

And their were racist claims made as well

She been gone for a minute and now people still speaking for @King Freeman when he clearly just posted.

Im starting to thing BWG a human e-trafficking ring.

@Az

@King Freeman

Cosign this post if you need assitance

I’m a grown ass woman and don’t need any assistance and I think I’ve posted enough on this site for everybody to know I can handle my own.

Thnx though but I’m good asf...

I’m a grown ass woman and don’t need any assistance and I think I’ve posted enough on this site for everybody to know I can handle my own.

Thnx though but I’m good asf...

This feels forced.....

How do we know the real Az even typed this?

Nobody says shit when those legion of trill niggas run to get involved, nobody says shit when mod squad run and get involved in shit but people always wanna call us out
Cuz those things never happen

Back