Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

This trial is a joke seeing @King Freeman wasnt the one to start the thread about Kandy when in fact it was @Goldie himself.
So if anybody wants to sue somebody y’all know who y’all should really be looking at.

Tuh

You still my frend tho @Goldie... lollll

3783303.gif

Nah, you trying to absolve your lil group from why it's constant strife on here
Bruh I was 100% sure for once this shit had nothing to do with me....

Yet here you go blaming me for all your problems.

I'm the reason there's so much strife on here?? Really???
Me??

Not the niggaz who have beef with every fucking body else on the entire got damned site??

It's me.... Holy shit...

All this time....

No clue

Bruh I was 100% sure for once this shit had nothing to do with me....

Yet here you go blaming me for all your problems.

I'm the reason there's so much strife on here?? Really???
Me??

Not the niggaz who have beef with every fucking body else on the entire got damned site??

It's me.... Holy shit...

All this time....

No clue

At what point did you read I was blaming you and only you. Cause I don't think I typed that at all

kandy is being accused of treating certain posters unfairly. not every poster just certain posters.
if anyone can reasonably assume one instance of this occurring it makes freeman's 'complaint' with her not so far fetched and therefore also not a 'smear' on her name. a thread was made, he stated his case, more respectively than others who came at him, regardless of how it may have spiraled for the worst.

one simple instance of perceived unfair treatment is her handpicking a judge on a case she last minute jumped on, posters who are known associates of the accused getting locked out while she faces no repercussions for the same violations.

the boldness of these events to occur in the VERY lawsuit based on her inability to fathom why anyone on ABW would think she might treat certain posters unfairly shows an audacity like no other and helps to prove the criticism against her to hold an amount of truth.
But none of the people he listed was his information correct so???

kandy is being accused of treating certain posters unfairly. not every poster just certain posters.
if anyone can reasonably assume one instance of this occurring it makes freeman's 'complaint' with her not so far fetched and therefore also not a 'smear' on her name. a thread was made, he stated his case, more respectively than others who came at him, regardless of how it may have spiraled for the worst.

one simple instance of perceived unfair treatment is her handpicking a judge on a case she last minute jumped on, posters who are known associates of the accused getting locked out while she faces no repercussions for the same violations.

the boldness of these events to occur in the VERY lawsuit based on her inability to fathom why anyone on ABW would think she might treat certain posters unfairly shows an audacity like no other and helps to prove the criticism against her to hold an amount of truth.
Now he wanna be white.

idk what was going on with freeman but it was on yall to notify him and serve him papers FIRST. no one did that.

kandy didn't mention her own lawsuit yesterday. matter of fact she didn't jump on this one UNTIL she knew YOU were gonna judge.

and with yall not even giving freeman time to respond with a date/time to go to trial had he not been online by 7pm due to his own personal life he would've been "at the mercy of the court" in your words. so I had to say something.

this shit dirty n rigged
Your assuming. I don’t have to announce who I wanna she before I decide to do so to anybody. Where is that rule. Anybody could’ve been the judge, I was jumping in on this shit. If you go in the thread you would see me co-sign Lucien when he said I should sue. I don’t have to announce when I want a court date.

Back