Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

I gotta point out that you being way too soft and did a poor job of trying to stir the pot with this post. Then again I'm not surprised since you run with a certain e-gang that stay getting clapped up around here.
I got no personal beefs with anyone on here

Im here for justice

Been a pleasure ruining this case

Enjoy yalls little abw funds

The same funds you and your crew brag about taking from people. Oh but it’s little today.
yea in the glory days of money wars til everybody start complaining and boycotting

now without money wars whats a lil 200k gonna do for anybody?

but u gotta find a W somewhere

I got no personal beefs with anyone on here

Im here for justice

Been a pleasure ruining this case

Enjoy yalls little abw funds
You would have been a great attorney.
You type it because you want fairness and I do the same thing especially when their is a lot of bias shit going on.

yea in the glory days of money wars til everybody start complaining and boycotting

now without money wars whats a lil 200k gonna do for anybody?

but u gotta find a W somewhere
You’re right. When you got more abw money than everybody on here 200k ain’t much. My mission was ten pages, I got that shit. Then 200k is just the sprinkles on top.

It ain’no reason to ban him tho. He clearly showed he ain’t know what he was talking about.

It is a reason to ban him though. He lied on me with no proof. He lied on you and Goldie with no proof. It's all good though. Stomping on niggas necks all weekend is a nice consolation for me. You stay having niggas all emotional and its comendable.

You’re right. When you got more abw money than everybody on here 200k ain’t much. My mission was ten pages, I got that shit. Then 200k is just the sprinkles on top.
So basically you're the 1% exploiting the poor (Knowreason w/$116k) and ruining his case just so u can earn another 200k, hit him off with 50k n act like u did him a favor

the rich get richer

the less fortunate fight amongst themselves, settle for chump funds, but never get their justice bc u had to line your pockets

"Does Kandy treat posters unfairly?"

hmmm

Ima quote this as soon as one of them niggas bring it up again. Watch the excuses fly lol. But but but head ass niggas

What is your beef with everyone not named freeman, you seem to have made up a problem with me, Maywood, Chicagofigure. I don't believe none of us have ever spoken your way before today

Nobody says shit when those legion of trill niggas run to get involved, nobody says shit when mod squad run and get involved in shit but people always wanna call us out

Cause yall the niggas to steal off on thats why

What is your beef with everyone not named freeman, you seem to have made up a problem with me, Maywood, Chicagofigure. I don't believe none of us have ever spoken your way before today
I stated I didnt have a issue with any of you niggas before and @'ed you specifically. But as usual you niggas step in when shit has nothing to do with you, and on top of that you brought your e-girlfriend too? Man fuck all you niggas. Yall niggas move as a crew and get stepped on as a crew. Difference here is I leave this shit on the forum and you niggas form a circle jerk to discuss how to be even bigger bitches than before. Eat a dick nigga. Go play devil's advocate somewhere else.

And y'all the nigga that we beat down where y'all don't even participate in shit because we run y'all

I stopped playing after @Goldie banned me before the purge

if anybody gets credit its that nigga

I had a whole elaborate scheme laid out that morning.. got ready to put my shit into motion and boom.

Banned

BWG just robbed me n Du while we were defenseless but i dont even care about that no more.

So basically you're the 1% exploiting the poor (Knowreason w/$116k) and ruining his case just so u can earn another 200k, hit him off with 50k n act like u did him a favor

the rich get richer

the less fortunate fight amongst themselves, settle for chump funds, but never get their justice bc u had to line your pockets

"Does Kandy treat posters unfairly?"

hmmm
Hes getting paid more than 50k. I think the amount he’s getting is pretty nice and fair.

Back