Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

lol I had no choice fam. It was me vs you and du and BWG.

tumblr_ovgra34fCK1slpvmyo1_400.gif

That boy certainly claims you around here though. Right @Chi-town B? I certainly dont think @Mr Litty cares since that's Chitown whole reason for bringing you up for anything. Internet love is beautiful and pathetic at the same time.

When have I ever said she was my E boo or vice versa, niggas saw some text messages and ran with the shit. Me and her good, we don't need internet validation.

To be honest, I think the nigga made a clown of himself enough for me in the classic thread with my name. I added myself to make people mad and knowing if I asked for him to apologize was gonna cause some type of fuckery. Look at this thread, I knew that nigga wasn’t gonna apologize regardless because he would’ve when he was being proven wrong.

@knowreasonforpeace the trial is all yours, I reached my ten pages.

FINESSED

They sat n cried after every game while boasting on how theyre boycotting

Cant lose if u dont play

Who is "they" Cheddar? cause when you say "THEY" im gonna assume that you talking about more than one..

and I know for a fact you aint got no receipts of me cryin but if you do ima need to see em..

giphy.gif

Don't worry, I got all evening..

Who is "they" Cheddar? cause when you say "THEY" im gonna assume that you talking about more than one..

and I know for a fact you aint got no receipts of me cryin but if you do ima need to see em..

giphy.gif

Don't worry, I got all evening..
Cool hold ur breath til i come back

That boy certainly claims you around here though. Right @Chi-town B? I certainly dont think @Mr Litty cares since that's Chitown whole reason for bringing you up for anything. Internet love is beautiful and pathetic at the same time.
I really don’t know why you commented on how @Mr Litty Feels or don’t feel.
Honestly don’t give a rats ass how anybody feels about the whole situation.
CTB IS MY FREND!
Leftovers you say?
Bwahahaha
I think you actually gotta be touched to be leftovers though.
I may be wrong but that’s just my opinion.

Oh we're on the same page. I just dont get down w the personal insults, a lil shit talkin for laughs is cool tho.

Plus we dont stop each other from havin our own personality. [B]@TonyDubbz[/B] gotta get permission from Du to bark first tho.

Major difference

Yall gotta stop this shit cause it aint even true

Only time Du get involved in my back and forths is when it involves @Chi-town B mentioning his name on some slick shit

Back