Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

The flipside of this is if/when niggas do meet up and throw hands, niggas will be saying it's all over nothing and we need to talk it out instead of what's implied in the gif. Can't have it both ways. Sometimes shit just is what it is.

The flipside of this is if/when niggas do meet up and throw hands, niggas will be saying it's all over nothing and we need to talk it out instead of what's implied in the gif. Can't have it both ways. Sometimes shit just is what it is.

I think once reality sets in...folks do realize how dumb it is to actually meet up for the fade. Lol!

I mean think how that conversation is gonna sound like, when you tell your spouse or s/o you're going outta town to whoop a poster's azzz. You spending 300+ bucks for plane tickets...200+ for hotel...additional funds for food and gas...just to settle an online disagreement? Lol

There's only been a handful of posters who showed they was bout it bout it. But for the most part...folks rather keep it online.

I think once reality sets in...folks do realize how dumb it is to actually meet up for the fade. Lol!

I mean think how that conversation is gonna sound like, when you tell your spouse or s/o you're going outta town to whoop a poster's azzz. You spending 300+ bucks for plane tickets...200+ for hotel...additional funds for food and gas...just to settle an online disagreement? Lol

There's only been a handful of posters who showed they was bout it bout it. But for the most part...folks rather keep it online.
You certainly right. I'm saying being in the same space with niggas you have words with online, more than likely one of them will initiate the beef. I dont think any of them niggas are about any action. Too much deflection. I did laugh at the gif though chief. We just conversating. Gotta put that out there since I been a little hostile lately lol

I be waiting for the night one of these nig nogs pop up at the bar on some fuck shit

Coalition wasn’t a gang

It was the hand that moved the wheel

Not sure how far you go back on the ic but the donkey had gangs. The revolution ( pre so shit can't remember ) freekappakangs but that shit had gangs. Shit there are gangs in the GOT thread, nigaasiggas yelling bout Starks this, dragons that, frozen snowman taking over. I just thought it was funny people taking like gangs are stupid.... Like wtf

Back