Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

giphy.gif

This is hilarious seeing as the key witness in this whole production is banned ....between that and Du locking the thread prematurely y’all gotta regroup and figure this shit out...y’all wilding rn

I'm just waking up.

So you niggas create a thread asking me why I act the way I act towards kandy. I explain my side. Then get told everything single thing I'm saying is bullshit. Ok. Knew that was going to happen.

But yall screaming for me to stop now you want to keep it going? Who's harassing who? This the shit I'm talking about tho. Somehow the rules different for everybody else. You guys go ahead and do whatever you need to do.

How so? Look up chitowns post and start there. You niggas are never far behind.
kandy is being accused of treating certain posters unfairly. not every poster just certain posters.
if anyone can reasonably assume one instance of this occurring it makes freeman's 'complaint' with her not so far fetched and therefore also not a 'smear' on her name. a thread was made, he stated his case, more respectively than others who came at him, regardless of how it may have spiraled for the worst.

one simple instance of perceived unfair treatment is her handpicking a judge on a case she last minute jumped on, posters who are known associates of the accused getting locked out while she faces no repercussions for the same violations.

the boldness of these events to occur in the VERY lawsuit based on her inability to fathom why anyone on ABW would think she might treat certain posters unfairly shows an audacity like no other and helps to prove the criticism against her to hold an amount of truth.

I must say this is the first internet gang I’ve ever seen.

All them gangs in chicago and these niggas joined one on the internet

:hahaha:

the Canadian the only one who get a pass for internet banging

they dont know no better

Back