Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

Yall were interrupting the Plaintiff. He has finished his time on the bench.

We are waiting on the defendant's (or representatives) reply. @Maywood made a statement, but never confirmed.

If you wanna pop off on someone now....proceed
After u reminded me and @Kandy a second time not to interrupt she cosigned your post then responded to me yet again. U didnt acknowledge it then i got locked out my next post in the thread.

At least knowreason sticking to court proceedings but she wasnt. We demand her case be dropped before continuing due to show of favoritism

After u reminded me and @Kandy a second time not to interrupt she cosigned your post then responded to me yet again. U didnt acknowledge it then i got locked out my next post in the thread.

At least knowreason sticking to court proceedings but she wasnt. We demand her case be dropped before continuing due to show of favoritism

I locked no one out.

Please address those with power to do so.

Also, your accusation holds no weight in this particular case as the verdict will be decided by poll...a group of peers will decide.

I was typing that before I seen it.

I speak out of turn, get locked out

Chi speak outta turn, locked out

U speak out of turn....friendly reminder

Then speak out of turn again

We demand mistrial judge is showing favoritism
He ain’t because I didn’t see his post or co-sign it til after I made my post but we can get another judge. It don’t matter to me.

He ain’t because I didn’t see his post or co-sign it til after I made my post but we can get another judge. It don’t matter to me.
While this may be true theres no way for the judge to know u didnt see it before u responded to me again which makes it reasonable to assume favoritism

Yall have a good one.

tenor.gif

While this may be true theres no way for the judge to know u didnt see it before u responded to me again which makes it reasonable to assume favoritism
We can get another judge.
Judah shows no favoritism and isnt biased but if you feel he does. I don’t care about getting another judge.

Yall have a good one.

tenor.gif
That ain't me complaining. I think you’re fair but they don’t. I’m not about to be sitting here arguing about the shit when we can just get another judge which is dumb af because every court case mfs choose the judge and this nigga ain’t even here to speak to for hisself.

But now it’s a problem cause Kandy picked a judge.

That ain't me complaining. I think you’re fair but they don’t. I’m not about to be sitting here arguing about the shit when we can just get another judge which is dumb af because every court case mfs choose the judge and this nigga ain’t even here to speak to for hisself.

But now it’s a problem cause Kandy picked a judge.
Objection. Kissing up to the judge she hand picked herself.

Back