Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

Then he decides to indirectly send a shot at me and (others allegedly)over shitting on man's butt and nobody saying anything to me which, @Goldie pointed out that it was only me talking, and mans butt stayed starting shit whenever she posted.

LMAOOOOO Yo so Y'all banning My team from Threads now ????

He Not Showing Up Period , Fuck a Court - Gang Shit

He stated that I tried to holla based on nothing but mans butt word. So let's get them receipts out.

If the ruling is in my favor, I want that hoe ass nigga banned for a week and placed in the jungle for a week after that.

He tough talking like he doesn't care about being here, but guaranteed that punishment will humble him.

He stated that I tried to holla based on nothing but mans butt word. So let's get them receipts out.

If the ruling is in my favor, I want that hoe ass nigga banned for a week and placed in the jungle for a week after that.

He tough talking like he doesn't care about being here, but guaranteed that punishment will humble him.

Anything else?

niggaz not showing up to court now??

du the bounty hunter rides again..

The Plaintiff's accusations and proof:

Here she is admitting I never posted to her directly. And she dont know me. Yet I'm a scorned nigga cause she rejected my advances? The burden of proof is on king Freeman to prove this bullshit. It's not true but there's an opportunity due to the IC being archived. So what's there can't be edited or anything. This seems to be mans butt go to move when niggas start the roasting and calling out the bullshit which another forum member posted in the thread about kandy. I'll be back later.

Here's a couple of post of @Goldie debunking these allegations of @King Freeman and shows how he making shit up.

Aight so this could've been avoided if @King Freeman just took his losses and called it a day. I mean after getting dog walked by @Kandy and @Goldie I guess all he could do is go down swinging at air.

This niggas was feeling himself after standing up to Goldie so I guess he felt he could just keep talking shit to everyone.

He made accusations throughout the kandy thread and I dont recall him naming names but then he post this

This was a reply to me about niggas not speaking up. So he disgusted with himself? His BWG brothers?

Then he decides to indirectly send a shot at me and (others allegedly)over shitting on man's butt and nobody saying anything to me which, @Goldie pointed out that it was only me talking, and mans butt stayed starting shit whenever she posted.

Goldie has no dog in this fight but observed the clown behavior from Freeman and mans butt. What reason does he have to lie?

It's funny how Freeman talks about how this forum shit is real for people but not him, yet his internet friend screaming gang shit. He's a sucka that cliq'ed up with suckas.

If @King Freeman is participating, he has until 7pm EST to respond or have a representative speak on his behalf.

Court is adjourned until one of these two things happens so long as its before 7pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back