ABW COURT: Knowreasonforpeace vs King Freeman

Good rebuttal

But the way some members behave towards each other, you would assume it has to be more than the avi's interacting

If someone painting false narratives then new members come around and this is their first experience with you, now they are running with this false narrative as well. Fuck shit needs to be called out

If it's jokes, then let's leave it as jokes, but some of these situations, you would think they were about to take the stand with their hands on Bible stacks to prove their point

All I'm saying is if you have false information, what's wrong with just saying, I fucked up, I didn't have all the facts, I apologize.

After that, y'all can either just avoid one another or at the very least, be civil

Last post on this topic.

The thing with apologising is if I hate you, i aint giving you that, if im right or wrong. In real life id just stop fucking with you, in the forum im leaving.

About new posters, if seeing someone talk shit to someone else makes them leave this forum aint for them anyway. Thats just being real.

And on the flip, the new posters should also be able to see the good. The majority, myself included, showed love and support for @Kandy in that thread.

Not picking sides but forcing people to apologise over false claims that dont really hurt the attacked party in anyway is the fastest way to lose posters.

Just saying.
He don’t do shit around here that stick out much anyway. He can be gone. Y’all wouldn’t remember.

Cosign @AZTG shits wack yall made a whole thread about the shit, mf didnt budge the way u wanted him to, take the mf to court n potential temp ban

Didnt even see dude get outta line like that the way others was gettin at him (name names= goldie sayin dude aint solid, etc, knowreason callin ppl out their names)

Shit should just die in the thread Freeman didnt do shit but explain his side he dont gotta agree with yall.
Who said anything about banning him?

Y’all must be afraid.

Good morning, if you’ve seen the classic thread including my name and the narrative that I’m a foul person, you will see that this negative narrative is being thrown on me by someone who didn’t know the half of anything he posted. Imagine a rumor being spread about you by someone who don’t even know what they’re talking about .

I’m asking for a public apology for slandering my name and for following me around this board seeking my attention, while knowing he was on ignore. He continued to react and quote me for quite some time. That’s harassment.

He doesn’t have to like me and that’s completely okay with me, as I have him on ignore and he is knowledgeable of that but yet I’m being told he is STILL quoting me as of yesterday.

so i can't sell my mixtape?

refflair.0.gif

Yall toe sockin the line...

Here's a couple of post of @Goldie debunking these allegations of @King Freeman and shows how he making shit up.
I just re-read my inbox to make sure I wasn't buggin. You've sent me 1 pm about her and that was cuz she wasn't allowing you into her threads. But that was way after you started fucking with her.

So again I ask, how does she treat posters foul?

And if she don't want the $20, I'll take it lol :paid:

-Me and Chitown speak frequently, he knows I've been as fair as possible with him and plus that's more to do with ME than kandy being that i make the decisions on that.

- I just got off the phone with AZ an hr ago and she aint on the BWG wave like yall trying to paint it.

-Beezy is always starting with mfs and supposedly gave her acct to somebody else who was also coincidentally starting shit with people.

- Its her thread, u can make threads and keep people out if u want too. But as a mf who seems to hate her, why are you so pressed to get into her threads? That doesn't make sense.

She might ban u from her thread, but we barely ban mfs on this site. Where are u getting this shit from that niggas are scared to talk on here cuz they might get banned? lol

Nigga u brought up shit that didn't address what u said.

CTB vs Kandy is MY decision, not her's. That has nothing to do with her being foul to people.

- Az and kandy had issues before ABW was created and again, i just got off the phone with her and the reason she aint on ABW today has zero to do with Kandy.

- Beezy..... Beezy?

Nah bruh, u gonna have to do better than that.

I broke down every "reason" you would want to argue with a female daily..... and if we're keepin it a buck, no solid niggas argue with women daily for ANY reason.

But I still entertained the shit.

You brought up Az... u don't even know half of the story.. that's a dub

You brought up chitown... u don't know half of that story.. that's a dub

What else you got? and don't bring up beezy.

Aight so this could've been avoided if @King Freeman just took his losses and called it a day. I mean after getting dog walked by @Kandy and @Goldie I guess all he could do is go down swinging at air.

This niggas was feeling himself after standing up to Goldie so I guess he felt he could just keep talking shit to everyone.