Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

Not at all. Why I care what race he is?

But maybe I missed Goldie post saying he was good. Point me to that post b
I missed Goldie post saying for one of y’all to ban him at 12 am can you point me to that one?

Personal you damn right I did!
Nowhere in the rules of signing up for this site does it say you have to prove your identity.
I don’t look at things black and white all I see is the human race.
Now that sounds like a personal problem you may be having not me.
I apologize Az, it wasn't an attack on you per say

As for rules of the site.....apparently those rules have changed. I don't make em, but I will enforce them

No sweat off my brow doing so either

Same posters that told a 40 year old white bitch on ic

"She look like she got black in her ancestry"

Sadder dena bitch

Welcome back to ABW court.

Yesterday after seeing @King Du 's avi pic, @CONFLICT said he looked like an enormous nigga roach.

Du, who wasn't mad at the roach comparison, but mad at being called a nigga, highlighted that @CONFLICT has never proven to the people that he's indeed black and is allowed to use the almighty N-Word.

@CONFLICT then told Du to eat a dick and "you're too pussy to ban me"...... Du wanted no trouble. Du says he heard from another mod (who has yet to be named), that Conflict is indeed a nigga.

The people needs answers!

As the judge I agree with the people. If you're using the word nigga, we need to see proof that you're indeed a nigga. We demanded the same from @Chi-town B and @Revolver Ocelot , now it's on @CONFLICT .

If we don't receive proof before the end of the day, then you shall be banned.

midnight (est)

I mean......

Did you not just see he provided proof and that someone just said that the guy is black.
Here's the thing, Whis provided 'proof' b4 this thread was made and yet the thread was still made.

Was Reesey word good enough when you was almost banned or did you have to prove it to Goldie?

The nigga clearly didn't give a fuck about posting here and yet here you are in here holding a damn march thru the streets

DopeyFarflungArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

Everything I despised is what ..... ......!

Mannn he’s a POS and more than likely isn’t black damn some of y’all will believe anything

Back