Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

I've seen conflict and he's black.

@Elzo69Renaissance you made a big deal out of nothing because you know damn well I told all of the IC this years ago. That's only new to ABW.

I appreciate the support @King Du and you a real one for holding it down.

My word aint good enough to save conflict, and I can respect it.

Everybody who's race comes into question need to show proof if they're gonna be using 'nigga' on this site. No exceptions.

Conflict eats bans for breakfast tho so I prolly would've been more creative with his punishment.... Like banishment to the jungle with a permanent name/avi change. So he could have a voice but nobody would hear it... Like solitary confinement.

But it is what it is.
Lol fam I knew all this already....why couldn’t the nigga Du just say Whispering told me which I already knew and she knows he s black because she s seen him before....instead of acting like Rico at the end of Paid in Full....

I guess the prophesy is already written. It always stated that Satan would be chained for 1,000 years.

Lowkey....

Du and Conflict are best friends.

And he knows nothing about him.

Crazy times we live in.

Fam u act like u was protecting the holy grail or something
Bruh.

You was being nosey.

If you knew she saw him, why make such a big deal about it?

You just trying to prove to her I run my mouth or something?

I dunno, call it my upbringing.... But anytime a nigga all in my face like

"Who told you that??" . My answer gonna be mind your business

Like @Chicity said, yall niggas dgaf about Conflict, yall just wanna complain and today it'll be about the items in the shop costing too much.

@Whispering Eye summed it up perfectly. If you're gonna be callin mfs niggas and nigga roaches, it takes nothing to prove you're black. U can prove that without giving up your identity. He wanted to be an asshole about it, so fuck him.

The funny shit is, he was already banned. He came back and I let it rock cuz I knew he'll find a new way to get banned. He'll be back to get banned again.

Like @Chicity said, yall niggas dgaf about Conflict, yall just wanna complain and today it'll be about the items in the shop costing too much.

@Whispering Eye summed it up perfectly. If you're gonna be callin mfs niggas and nigga roaches, it takes nothing to prove you're black. U can prove that without giving up your identity. He wanted to be an asshole about it, so fuck him.

The funny shit is, he was already banned. He came back and I let it rock cuz I knew he'll find a new way to get banned. He'll be back to get banned again.
@Chi-town B You gonna ktse now that Goldie called you a pussy?

Pussy ass nigga

About this....

Your bitch ass did it for a pat on the head you midget ass fuck nigga
I thought you'd tuck ya tail you pussy

Fuck I need a pat on the head from a nigga when I got GOD.

Next time stay in ya place, you thot

I thought you'd tuck ya tail you pussy

Fuck I need a pat on the head from a nigga when I got GOD.

Next time stay in ya place, you thot

Who gives a fuck about this shit,, you got treat so you feeling yourself. The highlight of your day is Goldie siding with you

Back