Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

Bruh.

You was being nosey.

If you knew she saw him, why make such a big deal about it?

You just trying to prove to her I run my mouth or something?

I dunno, call it my upbringing.... But anytime a nigga all in my face like

"Who told you that??" . My answer gonna be mind you business
Death before dishonor

Who gives a fuck about this shit,, you got treat so you feeling yourself. The highlight of your day is Goldie siding with you
Projection once again

If I was a stunting ass nigga I'd show you the highlight of my day but I take no pride in showing you how much fuller my life is than yours

I ain't say that to brag either, I say that to inspire

Idk if he's black white or what. We cool an all that but he never sent a pic. I just figured he was one of those people who got a pass like dirty sanchez.

Like @Chicity said, yall niggas dgaf about Conflict, yall just wanna complain and today it'll be about the items in the shop costing too much.

@Whispering Eye summed it up perfectly. If you're gonna be callin mfs niggas and nigga roaches, it takes nothing to prove you're black. U can prove that without giving up your identity. He wanted to be an asshole about it, so fuck him.

The funny shit is, he was already banned. He came back and I let it rock cuz I knew he'll find a new way to get banned. He'll be back to get banned again.
i mean ....i hear all that but bruh.....you be overcharging for the skittles.

and i think i will stop saying the N phrase.

not like im scared of any of you niggas and im down to run a fade on my dime.

but i need to get my head back in the game and help my folks get ahead.....and i cant do that calling people niggas.

On the IC, sure but this ain't the IC
But of course

200w.gif

and i think i will stop saying the N phrase.

not like im scared of any of you niggas and im down to run a fade on my dime.

but i need to get my head back in the game and help my folks get ahead.....and i cant do that calling people niggas.
Stfu

You type just to be able to go read it back and hear yourself talk.

Full of yourself.

Back