Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

KsdzyD.gif

This what I see!!!

Shut up nigga.

I ain't shook of nobody on this site.

A mod said the nigga was black, so I dropped it.

Y'all picked it back up and tried to bait me back into it, but I really don't give a fuck. So I ain't take the bait.

You and elzo got down right obnoxious with it too.... Don't call on me to help out in y'all witch Hunt.

I made my inquries, got my answer, and kept it moving.

I don't need nobody telling me who I'm supposed to be mad at and how I'm supposed to act. I do my own thing.

Y'all do y'all own thing. Don't put none of this on me. I been tried to drop it, y'all @'d me like 29 times to thi so bullshit
You know how you full of shit? Cause Whis been said Conflict was black when he first signed up. This ain't the first time it's been brought up

You was aggy the nigga called you a nigga roach and threatened to ban him only to realize how soft that was.

Stop making threats you to soft to carry out and we wouldn't be here.

You got what you wanted tho, Conflict can't call you on your shit no more. You welcome b

Naw nigga, you jumped in some shit and got your hands dirty and as usual u need someone to take the weight off of you.

Whenever I do some shit, I welcome alllll the smoke. Every single time. I never hide my hands. Whoever got something to say, I'll deal with it.

You on the other hand do shit and then try to blame other people for your actions.

Not a good look. But aye... You got your code...I got mines
Who's there to blame? Wtf you talking about?

Nigga get outta ya Walter Mosley book and out ya dark ale

You know how you full of shit? Cause Whis been said Conflict was black when he first signed up. This ain't the first time it's been brought up

You was aggy the nigga called you a nigga roach and threatened to ban him only to realize how soft that was.

You got what you wanted tho, Conflict can't call you on your shit no more. You welcome b

You're

This is an elaborate distraction to take the abs members eyes of important stuff that's really going on... you guys have been hoodwinked

Where the proof you think was dropped? You think Du saw a pic of Conflict and didn't immediately roast him? Dunce

I fucks with Con the long way. Personally he worth more than every person sticking up for him

But this ain't personal, it's business

Donā€™t do that, it isnā€™t a good look...

ROFL,

Nigga I asked for confirmation.

Yes it's been said before, but he says certain shit that makes it unclear, so I asked for further confirmation.

Once I got it, I moved on.

You want me to make a list of niggaz who say crazy shit about me?? I think it's been proven I'm more than capable of shitting on niggaz at will around here.

I've been going back and forth with conflict for how long?

Like I said earlier, going back n forth with him gets weird and annoying cuz the nigga will literally say anything... So I just ain't been engaging lately.

He was saying some wild shit last night, and I said he has to prove "to a mod of his choosing" that he was indeed black. Then I asked the mod room the same question.

A mod answered. I dropped it.

That should have been the end of it.

You and elzo wanted to make more of it,...... And I didn't care to. As far as I was concerned it was over.

I can deal with him on my own when I want to. I ignore most of the shit the nigga say, and respond when I want to.

Y'all have no influence on my actions. And I think y'all kinda salty y'all couldn't put that battery in my back and get me to go off for y'all entertainment.

Let me say that again.

Y'all niggaz just salty y'all couldn't put a battery in my back and get me to go off.

This beef is on y'all, don't try to pull me in cuz y'all can't handle the pressure of your actions.

Should a said the same sh** a year ago then cause that just makes you look fake...
You took my opinion personal, you shouldn't have

Instead you should be wondering why a black person has a problem proving he black

I ain't read that shit Du

I think you were in ya feelings and realized how stupid you were for being sucked in yet again by him

Shit happens b

I've seen conflict and he's black.

@Elzo69Renaissance you made a big deal out of nothing because you know damn well I told all of the IC this years ago. That's only new to ABW.

I appreciate the support @King Du and you a real one for holding it down.

My word aint good enough to save conflict, and I can respect it.

Everybody who's race comes into question need to show proof if they're gonna be using 'nigga' on this site. No exceptions.

Conflict eats bans for breakfast tho so I prolly would've been more creative with his punishment.... Like banishment to the jungle with a permanent name/avi change. So he could have a voice but nobody would hear it... Like solitary confinement.

But it is what it is.

You took my opinion personal, you shouldn't have

Instead you should be wondering why a black person has a problem proving he black

Personal you damn right I did!
Nowhere in the rules of signing up for this site does it say you have to prove your identity.
I donā€™t look at things black and white all I see is the human race.
Now that sounds like a personal problem you may be having not me.

I've seen conflict and he's black.

@Elzo69Renaissance you made a big deal out of nothing because you know damn well I told all of the IC this years ago. That's only new to ABW.

I appreciate the support @King Du and you a real one for holding it down.

My word aint good enough to save conflict, and I can respect it.

Everybody who's race comes into question need to show proof if they're gonna be using 'nigga' on this site. No exceptions.

Conflict eats bans for breakfast tho so I prolly would've been more creative with his punishment.... Like banishment to the jungle with a permanent name/avi change. So he could have a voice but nobody would hear it... Like solitary confinement.

But it is what it is.
You a real one in my book...

Back