Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

So the allegation was proven false and he's still in the banned? Cold world.

Reactions: Az
The original accuser stated that his accusation was proven to be false and fell back. Did I miss something else?
The original accuser was shook. Like always involving such said former poster

To my knowledge no such proof exist and if it does, it never reached my desk.

Maybe the next member will simply provide the proof as requested and we can avoid this whole ordeal

I clearly don't like the nigga, but I ain't gonna push for a ban on some shit that already been cleared up.

That's why I fell back.

But I ain't gonna fight for the nigga either.

I don't care how much y'all try to convince me it's my fight.

By 2 members of your mod fraternity
It wasn't 2 mods, it was 1. Clearly their word wasn't good enough because this thread was made

The other was sweating bullets and happy he didn't have to be further exposed as being shook of the member formerly known as

Deadline was missed, trigger was pulled.

The
End

I clearly don't like the nigga, but I ain't gonna push for a ban on some shit that already been cleared up.

That's why I fell back.

But I ain't gonna fight for the nigga either.

I don't care how much y'all try to convince me it's my fight.

It is your fight considering you started this whole mess

Instead crying after the fact y'all should have convinced buddy to send Goldie the proof he requested

But y'all didn't and he didn't.

So once against it's the mods fault. Lack of accountability have made y'all delusional

It wasn't 2 mods, it was 1. Clearly their word wasn't good enough because this thread was made

The other was sweating bullets and happy he didn't have to be further exposed as being shook of the member formerly known as

The
End

It was 2, one dropped the proof and the other said it was legit. You seems to have a personal problem with the guy and you using this situation as a way to get rid of him

The original accuser was shook. Like always involving such said former poster

To my knowledge no such proof exist and if it does, it never reached my desk.

Maybe the next member will simply provide the proof as requested and we can avoid this whole ordeal
Shut up nigga.

I ain't shook of nobody on this site.

A mod said the nigga was black, so I dropped it.

Y'all picked it back up and tried to bait me back into it, but I really don't give a fuck. So I ain't take the bait.

You and elzo got down right obnoxious with it too.... Don't call on me to help out in y'all witch Hunt.

I made my inquries, got my answer, and kept it moving.

I don't need nobody telling me who I'm supposed to be mad at and how I'm supposed to act. I do my own thing.

Y'all do y'all own thing. Don't put none of this on me. I been tried to drop it, y'all @'d me like 29 times to thi so bullshit

Reactions: Az
It was 2, one dropped the proof and the other said it was legit. You seems to have a personal problem with the guy and you using this situation as a way to get rid of him
Where the proof you think was dropped? You think Du saw a pic of Conflict and didn't immediately roast him? Dunce

I fucks with Con the long way. Personally he worth more than every person sticking up for him

But this ain't personal, it's business

The
End

Naw nigga, you jumped in some shit and got your hands dirty and as usual u need someone to take the weight off of you.

Whenever I do some shit, I welcome alllll the smoke. Every single time. I never hide my hands. Whoever got something to say, I'll deal with it.

You on the other hand do shit and then try to blame other people for your actions.

Not a good look. But aye... You got your code...I got mines

Back