• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question #1
Why do you want to be a mod?

Sorry I'm late.

Why I want to be a mod...vision

I seen great potential in ABW and I want to be a part of it.

I've always said one person doesn't make the site...it takes ALL of us. We are the people of ABW. We control the destiny of ABW. We are one, and together we can take ABW to greater heights.

I want to mod for the people. I want to be their voice for any issues or suggestions they have. I'm not a bully, or a crook. Or feel like I'm entitled to this position based off a previous site. I'm me. Fair & balanced. Laid back, but about business.

Now of course my opponents would want go on smear campaigns, or use the..."But IP360 drops nothing but phat booty wimenz...Ooouuu" card

This is true...on the IC. And last checked...this ISN'T the IC. This is ABW. The site where a healthy debate is welcome. Sure we may have disagreements here & there. And yes, things can get a little tense. But ee have a team that's smart enough to know when to call "timeout", and let cooler heads prevail. This is what I want to be a part of.

New site +new forum environment + new attitude = ENDLESS POSSIBLITIES & SUCCESS. Allow me the honor to be YOUR voice.

I wanna thank Goldie and Team ABW for giving us the opportunity be a part of this ABW movement.

I want to thank my opponents, and wish them good luck. When this all over, you'll still be my ABW familia.

Most importantly I want thank YOU ALL. The people of ABW is the reason why my experience has been an enjoyable one. We ride this ABW Movement til the wheels fall off...slap some New wheels on it...and KEEP riding!

Thanks everyone...aiight lemme get caught up. Lol

Screenshot_20170814-130628.jpg

Great work

Now you just gotta post 4 more long ass answers I will skip.

Once I have access to the mod room I want y'all to know we getting rid of everything that ain't active. That old ass coffee pot gotta go!

Question 2:

This is a two part question.

Conflicts are going to happen. You are in an environment where personalities will clash from time to time. First part, as a mod, how would you respond to being relentlessly attacked by a member?

Second part, how would you respond to two members who are at odds to the point where its becoming a distraction to the board?

As I stated in the 1st question...folks are going to have disagreements here & there. As a mod, it's only right I allow a healthy debate continue.

Where I would step in is when that debate turns into personal attacks. I'm sure a lot of us have been entertained by exposures, internet beefs, etc. But you can go to other sites for that. This ABW. We are all ADULTS. So I will continue treat you all as such.

Pt.2
We've already seen the kind a lines that was crossed, and the actions taken. And guess what...we still here. I will continue that fair & balance approach. At the most 3 warnings will be issued to both posters to keep things civil, and on topic.

If the personal attacks continue, then I will consult the ABW admin on the next course of action. For example closing the thread and ending the discussion. That way folks can calm down. Banning a poster would my last resort. But the personal attacks continue over into the other threads, then I would have no choice but to do it.

This a different kind of experience. A lot of us ventured over here b/c we got tired of the drama on other sites. For some, ABW is a breath of fresh air. We should be able to have a healthy debates, WITHOUT personal attacks.

I will encourage any poster to inbox me or the ABW staff if this kind of thing continues, so the issue can be taken care of.

@AP21 I think it's time to

200.gif

Question: 3

Rules. Nobody likes them, but we need them in order to maintain some sense of decency. As a mod, one of the main rules is posting pictures of people without their permission, sans celebrities, is frowned upon. This is the scenario, "A regular, well liked poster makes a thread about a woman he's pursuing. The participants flood him with questions like "DSGDA?", jokingly asking for pics to see if it's worth the hassle. He drops a face picture, saying "I can trust y'all not to act a fool and track her down."

How do you respond to the situation?

Rules are rules mayne.

There's a reason why that particular rule was set in place. If you feel that rule is too difficult for you to follow, then maybe this isn't the site for you.

I could care less if Jesus, Pres.Obama, and Future are egging you on to drop the pic WITHOUT permission. It's not wise to do it for it could result in a ban.

Last edited:
Question: 4

What part of the site are you interesting in moderating?

Of course the Cool Table b/c that's where a lot of the action is.

The Relationship forum is another one I would enjoy modding. I like healthy debates about sex, relationships, and getting different points of views from both the men & women.

It's both entertaining and informative.

When I'm made mod I got some great ideas that I want you to execute with the night crew @IG360

I'm a need you to bow out tho

damn, nobody wanna read what Sam got to say?

well, all in favor, respond with "lets go"

I wasn't in my feelings to begin with. Calling out fuck shit isn't in your feelings. Congrats on your win, you really went above and beyond for this.

I wasn't in my feelings to begin with. Calling out fuck shit isn't in your feelings. Congrats on your win, you really went above and beyond for this.
You've been complaining about things being rigged cause no one voted for you, since like 9 am.

If that's not feelings, idk what is.

damn, nobody wanna read what Sam got to say?

well, all in favor, respond with "lets go"
You seriously think he got a chance at answering any of these questions better than I?

I also think you should have done a debate style tournament. Would have weeded out a majority of these weak ass 'answers' that were given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back