Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question 5:

Some of ya'll are Day 1's, while others have found this site in other ways. The site has undergone a lot of changes in that short time, but is always looking for ways to improve. What is one thing that you would currently change about the site as it exists today and why?
Banking system has to change. Robbery system has to change. There needs to be more all intrusive threads and we have to loosen up

Ppl come on line to relax and unwind from RL. If ppl wanted to speak to friends and family they'd be on FB all day. If they wanted to see half naked chicks they'd be on IG. Ppl become posters because of great dialogues and feel good funny posters. They need a break from monotony and we can provide that

If every idea is met with 'I don't live like that so fuck you' or 'I don't live like that you're an idiot' you're gonna see more and more ppl fall back. Gotta chill with calling women bitches and hoes. And guys faggots and gay. We can be insulting and funny without alienating ppl or worse, offending ppl who may have otherwise joined in the conversations

We have a good site already. It ain't LSA 2.0 or IC jr. Or Coli lite. It's ABW. I think it's has stood pretty strong on it's own two feet.

But we have to show the ppl it ain't them other sites. We just can't be saying it when shit slow, our actions have to prove it.

I don't need to be in the driver seat to push us over the mountain, but I need to be in the car b. Ya'll need some consistency and well...we all got a part to play....

They same way I do now. They gonna catch these jokes! Can't win them all tho so, ehhh, tomorrow a new day. I don't believe in avoiding confrontation *Looking at the posters who have utilized the banning feature*. At some point I assume they gonna get tired punching a wall when I decide that the conflict is over for me. Ain't that right NoOne

Could you please explain what you mean by this?

From what I read, you are describing yourself as an immovable object of some sort. Is that correct?

I stopped beefing because I didn't see any point in going forward, not because I was out of jokes.

Question 5:

Some of ya'll are Day 1's, while others have found this site in other ways. The site has undergone a lot of changes in that short time, but is always looking for ways to improve. What is one thing that you would currently change about the site as it exists today and why?
I don't like the faggot ass rainbow feeling reaction but that's more of a visual thing. I don't like the search function think it could be better again that's a visual thing and may be software issue than anything.

I don't care for the anonymous hide your hands function either. Niggas already on the internet hiding why the fuck you going to hide your made up internet name from your made up internet friends who themselves made up a internet name?

You say this, but I recall a poster on the ic name being changed from "aggyaf" to "faggyaf" and then there's also "beta" having his name changed and never changed back. All of this happened on your watch.

Must be 2 sides to this modship

Well sir. Aggyaf lost a bet a bet that he agreed to the terms might I add. I didn't know Beta named was changed to Beta to like the other day. I always thought his name was Beta or at the least something with Beta in it.

Also I would change posters name for them if they asked in the name change thread.

Question: I love how "it's the internet" is thrown out there as if it should be a shield for feelings. Though this is the internet, it's real people behind these avi's and posts. So if you say something insulting, disrespectful, or offensive, they shouldn't let it affect them because it's the internet?

If someone called Susie a hoe and she's offended, shouldn't that mean something or is it because "it's the internet" we should let it slide?

Nominees?

Question: Rules? Do mods make their own rules? Would you run them by your regular posters (people like me) or just say this what it's gon be, deal with it?

Nominees?

Could you please explain what you mean by this?

From what I read, you are describing yourself as an immovable object of some sort. Is that correct?

I stopped beefing because I didn't see any point in going forward, not because I was out of jokes.
Not immovable but not shakeable either

I reference the day you had your spat, not as a day you ran outta jks, but as a I didn't engage in the beef.

Tho you threatened to ban me, there was no retaliation. I moved on. I din't follow you from thread to thread. I didn't mention you for the sake of mentioning you. I could say you did the same

When a jokes that I deem lines up with one of your many flaws I make it (as I assume you do) but other than that I see no point in throwing shots to throw them.

That is how you handle beef. You can beef without having words everyday. This is lost on a some of our other more 'vocal' candidates. We can co exist and still not be at each other throats

Question: I love how "it's the internet" is thrown out there as if it should be a shield for feelings. Though this is the internet, it's real people behind these avi's and posts. So if you say something insulting, disrespectful, or offensive, they shouldn't let it affect them because it's the internet?

If someone called Susie a hoe and she's offended, shouldn't that mean something or is it because "it's the internet" we should let it slide?

Nominees?
I think your right, people share their personal lives with others on the internet. Plenty of things happening in real life have origins from the internet. We as posters should know better than to pretend that things said on the internet can't hurt people, what you type is still words at the end of the day.

That's something that makes us different than a lot of forums, something to that effect did happen and the person behind it was banned.

Got damn niggas ain't give my camp a date and time when the debate waa starting?

Not everyone gets up at the azzz crack of dawn.

Screenshot_20170814-130628.jpg

Great questions:

Nominees?
I believe in free speech. At some point the board will have a tone. While over abusive language shouldn't be tolerated, I don't believe in a mod stepping in because someone getting cussed out. Susie can always tell 'Jake' fuck you and leave the thread. If Jake decides to follow Susie to another thred than yes, an intervention needs to happen. I would also suggest for Susie to ignore Jake as he probably gonna throw shots every chance he get

Question: Rules? Do mods make their own rules? Would you run them by your regular posters (people like me) or just say this what it's gon be, deal with it?

Nominees?
Once must nominate for the many not the few.

Gotta run them by the masses first

Nominees?
New rules should always be run by other mods before being implemented, mods are a team, they have to work together to keep this site running well. Of course, goldie gets the final say since it's his site but I feel that he's fair and transparent with the mods and members of the forum

I think your right, people share their personal lives with others on the internet. Plenty of things happening in real life have origins from the internet. We as posters should know better than to pretend that things said on the internet can't hurt people, what you type is still words at the end of the day.

That's something that makes us different than a lot of forums, something to that effect did happen and the person behind it was banned.
IMG_8118.GIF

New rules should always be run by other mods before being implemented, mods are a team, they have to work together to keep this site running well. Of course, goldie gets the final say since it's his site but I feel that he's fair and transparent with the mods and members of the forum
That last part is excluding abw mk threads obviously....them shits is riggatoni

Nominees?

I understand what you're saying and getting at but none of these faggots talking shit wouldn't call Susie a hoe in real life face to face. That's where the disconnect should be.

The internet is just like a gun. Anybody is a killer with a gun/keyboard in their hands but only a select few are killers without it. So if some jackass say Ayo Kandy you got a big ass head take that shit with a grain of salt because these same bitch made niggas would walk right by you covering their mouth in real life.

all of the official questions have been submitted. If you all care to ask other questions to gauge responses, feel free to do so.

You can begin your closing at any time

good luck to everyone

Not immovable but not shakeable either

I reference the day you had your spat, not as a day you ran outta jks, but as a I didn't engage in the beef.

Tho you threatened to ban me, there was no retaliation. I moved on. I din't follow you from thread to thread. I didn't mention you for the sake of mentioning you. I could say you did the same

When a jokes that I deem lines up with one of your many flaws I make it (as I assume you do) but other than that I see no point in throwing shots to throw them.

That is how you handle beef. You can beef without having words everyday. This is lost on a some of our other more 'vocal' candidates. We can co exist and still not be at each other throats

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

Just for the record, I don't hate or never hated you.

I just try to stay out of your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back