• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're saying and getting at but none of these faggots talking shit wouldn't call Susie a hoe in real life face to face. That's where the disconnect should be.

The internet is just like a gun. Anybody is a killer with a gun/keyboard in their hands but only a select few are killers without it. So if some jackass say Ayo Kandy you got a big ass head take that shit with a grain of salt because these same bitch made niggas would walk right by you covering their mouth in real life.
I do have a big head. Gotta give them that one.

Question 5:

Some of ya'll are Day 1's, while others have found this site in other ways. The site has undergone a lot of changes in that short time, but is always looking for ways to improve. What is one thing that you would currently change about the site as it exists today and why?

"Started off poor with plans to own more
To ridin' under stars, the life we lived for
Dreamin' of things we can't afford
But now we comin' up like them Lamborghini doors, ooh
They gon' love me, they gon' love me now
I bet they tell they friends they wanna fuck me now, yeah
I bet they say, "He put his niggas on"
Now we comin' up like them Lamborghini doors, ooh"

Closing:

"I give a fuck what you feel like, I'm real that's in real life...Anyway a nigga choose, I will never lose, I will never lose..."

In closing I'd just like to send a message to the people of abw:

I've laughed, shared stories, and feuded with yall. I've even come to care about the people behind the avi's and screen names, and I think that's because of the quality of people here. We may not have the most members, the most power users, or threads doing crazy numbers, but we do have some of if not the best conversations on race, sex, every day life, etc of any forum I've been on. The abw mk threads are funny and competitive besides the crying and riggery from goldie and chicity the hosts. A great majority of the posters are exactly that posters and not a fake internet personality made up to get clicks and internet points. In many ways, the way we can joke, laugh, and confide with each other makes us a legit family, the abw family.

Now with all of that nice shit being said, don't other vote for these other mfs, they'd fuck all of that nice stuff up in a heartbeat.

Sanchez out

giphy.gif

I started this thing out stating how I was the best person for the job. Since then, questions have been asked and answer and I still feel the same way.

I didn't need an alarm to get on an be active on ABW

I didn't need to text in swaghli

I didn't need to text in rhyme form

I didn't need to throw shots at other candidates, pander my answers to one side or the next, deflect from the conversations at hand

I didn't need to blame my lack of goats or cosigns on a preconceived notion of victory.

Hell I showed up!

I may not be the most liked....good. I didn't sign up to be liked.
I may not be the most politically correct. Good, I'm a working man that speaks in plain English, fuck it if its get you mad.
I may not even be talented. Never ran code or created rules or tried to draw a picture or knew all the lyrics to a song that came out in 1994.

What I am is qualified tho. Moreso than anyone else. I have a GREAT posting experience because at the end of the day, I can make myself laugh and log out when I can't. I can share that experience with the masses hell, I do it almost every day as a painting. I don't sit back to judge tournaments, I'm in them. I don't sit back and wait for others to make a new thread, I make em. I don't wait for my friends to get online to pop shit, I pop it when I see shit needs to be popped! I done had words with both admins, 3 mods, and a tech guy (I think) and yet I can still post free today. Laugh with them, joke with them, even offer my insincere congratulations because that's what the new mod will have to do. It's what the new mod will need to be. It's what I was on the IC, never changed my name or stance. It's what I was on BB before it became shit.

Consistent.

Not the next Du. Not the next BNE. God knows not the next AP21 or Goldie. Chi-fucking- City. Y'all need ME. And I'm ready to help with whatever/whenever

Now, do you have the courage to acknowledge this?
x4sJhwC.gif

#Vote4Chi

In closing I'd just like to send a message to the people of abw:

I've laughed, shared stories, and feuded with yall. I've even come to care about the people behind the avi's and screen names, and I think that's because of the quality of people here. We may not have the most members, the most power users, or threads doing crazy numbers, but we do have some of if not the best conversations on race, sex, every day life, etc of any forum I've been on. The abw mk threads are funny and competitive besides the crying and riggery from goldie and chicity the hosts. A great majority of the posters are exactly that posters and not a fake internet personality made up to get clicks and internet points. In many ways, the way we can joke, laugh, and confide with each other makes us a legit family, the abw family.

Now with all of that nice shit being said, don't other vote for these other mfs, they'd fuck all of that nice stuff up in a heartbeat.

Sanchez out

giphy.gif

zOzKBmr.gif

I'm here to post and pull thick bitches with my immaculate talk game not to be your internet dad. I don't care about your life but I wish you all nothing but prosperity and happiness in all you do and will ever do. That's about it not about to give you a long monologue about stars and rainbows or other goofy shit you wierd niggas like.

I will say this tho.....I want to laugh and make a pretty bitch smile that's it don't ask me to save your life or bla blah blah blah blah other shit either. Let's post and laugh crack jokes help Goldie goofy ass build something worthy of my posting greatness other than that's all I got to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back