Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question 5:

Some of ya'll are Day 1's, while others have found this site in other ways. The site has undergone a lot of changes in that short time, but is always looking for ways to improve. What is one thing that you would currently change about the site as it exists today and why?

Provide MORE items to purchase using your ABW money, at a lower price. Also come up with even more ways of increasing your ABW bank accounts.

For example rewarding posters who create threads on topics that generates a lot of traffic. 5k if thread reaches 5 pages...10k for 10 pages

Screenshot_20170814-130628.jpg

@IP360, you closing or nah?

as soon as you do, i'ma make the poll open again

unknown, that will be an option

That just meant it didn't matter what anyone's answer was they was voting for you no matter what, what don't you understand about that. Even your cheerleader in here was voting you no matter what.
And you don't think that's how actual elections work!?

Debates are only a tiny part of determining someones ability at being a mod, your previous actions are a far better indicator of your modding abilities. Any body can type up what they think the people want them to say, but their actions are what's important, that's why you're salty about the polls. Because of the way you act sometimes, people don't think you're suitable for modship.

or maybe i didnt think people would actually vote prior to hearing the platforms on which the candidates were running...lesson learnt
lol maybe it's as Chi-town said.......they didn't care

If you don't believe in YOURSELF, why should we ?

@Chi-Town B

Probably why your votes were low. You doubted yourself from the jump. Soon as you thought a woman was running, you showed your doubt.

Closing Statement

Again I just want to thank Goldie and the ABW admins for the opportunity of being a part of this ABW movement.

This site has brought a fresh new tone I feel is needed. ABW has Mods who are fair.

ABW do not have...

- Mods who mods with feelings.
- Mods who feel a site needs to be ran wit an iron fist.
- Mods who feel the need to entertain each other b/c injecting anarchy

THIS is why want to be a mod. Give our posters a voice. Show them that they are appreciated by any concerns they have. Providing them site environment where they feel comfortable to discuss they're opinions as adults.

This is why we all are here. It would be an honor and privilege to be YOUR mod. I won't let you down if given the opportunity. Thanks you.

Screenshot_20170814-130628.jpg

When I'm made mod I got some great ideas that I want you to execute with the night crew @IG360

I'm a need you to bow out tho

I got an even better idea...how bout you drop out, and we can see if Goldie will add your new ABW Umbrella line to the ABW store once he gets it fully running.

Let get this paper brotha.

Everyone (for the most part) has responded

Poll has been added and will close around 9:10pm CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back