Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep

now people will get to see who voted for who...

i dont wanna read no shit about a popularity contest. if you have an issue with the voters, talk directly to them

yep

now people will get to see who voted for who...

i dont wanna read no shit about a popularity contest. if you have an issue with the voters, talk directly to them
I don't really care about any of that, I had a nice lead here, what if the people who voted for me aren't online for the rest of the day?

Do I just lose those votes because of some whining from two posters?

I don't really care about any of that, I had a nice lead here, what if they people who voted for me aren't online for the rest of the day?

brah...as a mod

you not gon please everyone. I think Du was one of your votes anyway. He wasnt supposed to vote in the first place.

But have faith...if your fanbase is out there, they will still cast votes.

I don't really care about any of that, I had a nice lead here, what if the people who voted for me aren't online for the rest of the day?

Son....stop crying already. Pick ya chin up

If all else fails, just buy some more ABW money and put a hit out on the ppl who don't come back to vote for you

brah...as a mod

you not gon please everyone. I think Du was one of your votes anyway. He wasnt supposed to vote in the first place.

But have faith...if your fanbase is out there, they will still cast votes.
Again ap, I don't care about du duduing all over the place, I care about my votes, so I'll ask you again:

I had a nice lead, what if those same posters who voted before don't come back online? You accommodated the whiners, I'd expect the same in return.

Again ap, I don't care about du duduing all over the place, I care about my votes, so I'll ask you again:

I had a nice lead, what if those same posters who voted before don't come back online? You accommodated the whiners, I'd expect the same in return.

unfortunately, i dont know who voted for you other than Du

i can only assume ____ voted for you as she's been your biggest supporter in here.

and it think it was like 5-1...with Chicity being the only person besides you to get a v ote

unfortunately, i dont know who voted for you other than Du

i can only assume ____ voted for you as she's been your biggest supporter in here.

and it think it was like 5-1...with Chicity being the only person besides you to get a v ote
Lmao so I've lost 4 votes because of grown crying men......I expect you to do the right there here and add 4 votes on the final tally at closing time.

brah, im trying to be as fair as I can be...it's either wrap this shit up this evening, or have it close by noon tomorrow

you better get to @ 'n folks to come vote

Son....stop crying already. Pick ya chin up

If all else fails, just buy some more ABW money and put a hit out on the ppl who don't come back to vote for you
VPC2Dt.gif

brah, im trying to be as fair as I can be...it's either wrap this shit up this evening, or have it close by noon tomorrow
I'd call fair not closing the polls, you should've never done that. I'm surprised you never saw this conversation/problem coming.

I'd call fair not closing the polls, you should've never done that. I'm surprised you never saw this conversation/problem coming.

anything i've done here was discussed with the mods including goldie

contrary to things people like to say or imply, i dont arbitrarily make decisions on my own

Don't move the goal post for that degenerate. if it close at 9, it closes at 9

I'm sure he can pay for his votes again. I'd make him pay dbl but that's just me

anything i've done here was discussed with the mods including goldie

contrary to things people like to say or imply, i dont arbitrarily make decisions on my own
It is what it is then, I still think yall made a bad decision by resetting the poll, everyone isn't on all day.

I ain't @'ing anyone or voting. I'm done pandering for votes

If you see that title and don't think Chicity then that's on you

If the answers to my question don't suffice, tough titty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back