• IP360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pussie Saturday (smh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm, and du but he shouldn't be voting in this thread.

Should've hired me to make a poster. Cheering comes with it!

He had faith in my abilities.

@ChiCity quit posting, I told you it was rigged. And they say mods will have a say and he obviously got them in his pockets. Questions haven't even been answered but people voting.

Stop with the popularity modships.
It is very odd that a poll would be made before the debates. Very (m)odd indeed.....

As the founder of MRR, I knew going into that the fix was in but as this is my last day this week posting heavy, I decided I was going to follow thru with this thread for my own sake.

Consistency has always been my most infallible attribute and let it not be said that the Chi ain't the give up in the middle of something or quit.

Stick it out b. At the very least it shines a light on the inconsistencies that have plagued forums for years......

It is very odd that a poll would be made before the debates. Very (m)odd indeed.....

As the founder of MRR, I knew going into that the fix was in but as this is my last day this week posting heavy, I decided I was going to follow thru with this thread for my own sake.

Consistency has always been my most infallible attribute and let it not be said that the Chi ain't the give up in the middle of something or quit.

Stick it out b. At the very least it shines a light on the inconsistencies that have plagued forums for years......
You're leaving us?

Should've hired me to make a poster. Cheering comes with it!

He had faith in my abilities.
You tried to charge me 10k - 20k for making a poster YOUR way and gave him the exact poster he wanted, in color.....for free

Is it faith or does he have Big Mama on the payroll.....

But there aren't any inconsistencies, here's thought.....wha-what if people just like me better.

Have any of thought of that? Or will your egos not allow it?

So it's not about who will make a better mod it's who's more popular.
See, there's your ego again. Where did I mention them liking me better just because? What if they like me better as a mod because of my actions, compared to the rest of the people in the mix?

But there aren't any inconsistencies, here's thought.....wha-what if people just like me better.

Have any of thought of that? Or will your egos not allow it?
Voting for someone you like over someone more qualified for the job is asinine slick

But this America so I'm a let you cook

You tried to charge me 10k - 20k for making a poster YOUR way and gave him the exact poster he wanted, in color.....for free

Is it faith or does he have Big Mama on the payroll.....
He had faith in me. You didn't!

I ain't know what House of Stark was and soon as I mentioned it, you pulled out. I could've went to the internet and found something and made it for you but you pulled out. I didn't actually think I was going to do so good drawing that hence my "dwarf" pic I drew. So because I did and I was happy I drew something so good, I let it be free. As it would've been for you if you would've had faith in me. That's all it really takes.

Voting for someone you like over someone more qualified for the job is asinine slick

But this America so I'm a let you cook
So they can't like me for modship better than the rest you? Is that not the purpose of the election......to choose the candidate you like the most, the candidate who you think will do the best job as a mod?

Tell me if I'm wrong here

poll removed until all answers have been submitted

So they can't like me for modship better than the rest you? Is that not the purpose of the election......to choose the candidate you like the most, the candidate who you think will do the best job as a mod?

How are they liking you for modship when all questions haven't been answered. Stop playing dumb.

How are they liking you for modship when all questions haven't been answered. Stop playing dumb.
Maybe because the poll was open!? Here you are again letting your feelings get in the way of reason.

Actions in the past, dictate your actions in the future. Perhaps to the people who voted for me, my actions made me the best candidate for modship.

You taking it too personal sport. NONE of you are more fit than I.

If Chi-town is right (which isn't fair fetched from the 'popular' opinion) than so be it. My stance remains the same however. My answers to the questions remain the same. My dutifulness to consistency and fair treatment off all posters will remain the same.

I rather be a hated painting than a beloved poster. Again buddy, y'all are not more qualified than I. At all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back